How to Install Hard Nox Build on Kodi in Easy 2 Steps: In this tutorial guide, you will find how to install HardNox Build on Kodi. The process provided here will work on FireStick as well as all other Kodi compatible devices like Android TV box, Android Mobiles, Windows, Mac, Linux Computers, iOS Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and many more.
Kodi’s real potential is unleashed through add-ons that are sufficiently available online. But, there are numerous of them to settle on from, I often get confused. Yes, I can handpick and install some popular addons, but I’m always in need of more. there’s such a lot to observe that I can’t always pick the proper addon. That’s the rationale why I even have started counting on the Kodi builds like HardNox.
A build like HardNox executes my life more relaxed and my Kodi experience a whole lot better. This build packages plenty of top-quality add-ons for a good range of streaming choices. Whether you would like to observe movies, TV shows, news, sports content, adult stuff, or maybe live TV, HardNox Kodi build has it all for you. And, before I forget, let me tell you that the majority of stuff here is free.
HIGHLIGHTS OF HARD NOX BUILD
|Name||Hard Nox Build|
|Status||Active and Running|
You may also check:
HOW TO INSTALL THE HARD NOX KODI BUILDS
If you want to install a third-party build like Hard Nox Build on Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF HARD NOX BUILD ON KODI
There are some steps to Install Hard Nox Build on Kodi. Follow these steps given below:
6- Go Back to the home screen and click on the Settings icon on the top-left corner.
Click on File manager
7- Click on Add source
8- On the Next page, you will see the <None> section, click on it.
5. Now, you have to enter this given URL: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/ on <None> section. and then
6. Now, in the next step you have to enter any name for the media source.
I am entering the name, Misfit. You can enter a similar or any other name as you want to write. and then
Nice, You have successfully added the source. Now we are going to install the repository.
Install the Misfit Mods Repository
Here are some easy steps, follow them to install Misfit Mods Repository
1- Go to the home page of Kodi, again
2. Click on Add-ons > Open box option
3 – Click on Install from the zip file
4. Click on the media source name you provided previously. I am clicking on Misfit because I have entered this name in the previous step.
5. Now you have to click on the repository.misfitmods.zip’ file.
6. Now, wait for the Misfit Mods Repository to install. when it will complete than a Notification – Misfit mods Repository Add on installed will show on the top-right screen.
Nice, You have installed the repository successfully. We install the Wizard in the next steps.
Install Misfit Mods apps from the Misfit Mods Repository
Here are some steps, follow them.
Click on Install from repository
3. Click on ‘misfit mods: Repository’
4. Click on ‘Program Add-ons’
5. Now click on ‘Misfit Mods Wizard’ on the next page.
6. Now, click on the Install button to install Misfit Mods apps
7. After installing of Dabutcher build on Kodi. You will see the notification that says ” Misfit Mods Wizard add on installed ” in a few minutes.
8. Click on Dismiss button on the bottom-right of the screen.
9. Now, you will see a list of settings of the wizard. click on continue.
10. Now, click on Ignore.
How to Install Misfit Mods Hardnox Using the Misfit Mods Kodi Wizard
- Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons. Now, you will see the Misfit Mods Wizard in the Program add-ons option. Click on it.
2. click on Misfit Mods Kodi wizard
3. Go and click on the Builds tab in the top menu and choose addon from the left side list.
4. Now choose the build which you want to install. Select Misfit Mods HardNox Smash.
5. After selecting the build, click on Install or Fresh Install
6. Now, It may take 2-3 minutes, wait until the Hard Nox build is downloaded and installed on Kodi.
7. Wait for some time, the Hard Nox Kodi build to install
8. Now, click ok
You have successfully added Hard Nox build on your Kodi.
You may also check these best Kodi build:
I would like to warn you that before starting streaming with The Hard Nox build on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.