EzzerMacs Build comes with dozens of Kodi add-ons. This is must needed Build for Kodi. So If you want to install it, here are step-by-step instructions to install Ezzermacs Build on Kodi.
With dozens of Kodi addons, the Best EzzerMac build is easily one of the most extensive libraries of builds presently. Whether you are looking for a slight, lightweight build for low-spec media gadgets or heavy-duty, fully-loaded builds for high-end devices. You will likely find them here. EzzerMacs has also been added to our list of the Best Kodi Builds.
|Status||Active and running|
How to install Ezzermacs Build on Kodi
There are three significant steps; follow them:
- Enable the Unknown Sources.
- Install EzzerMacs on Kodi
- Install EzzerMac Builds from the Wizards
1. Turn ON the Unknown Sources
To install a third-party Build on Kodi, you must first enable the Unknown Sources option. Let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Sources > Yes. Also, enable Show Notification.
Your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
2. Install Ezzermacs Builds on Kodi
Following is the complete set of steps to install the EzzerMacs build on Kodi:
- Return to the home screen, and navigate to Settings > File Manager.
- Now click on Add source.
- You can see the following dialogue box named <None>. Click on it.
- Now, you have to type the given URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo without making typos.
- Click, OK.
- You must enter any name for the media source; you can enter different from mine. I am entering the name ezzer. Click OK.
- By clicking the back button, you will return to the home screen and go to the Settings menu again.
- Now, click the option Add-ons.
- Go ahead and click on Install from zip file.
- In the next window, you will see the name you entered in step 5. I have entered the name ezzer. So choosing ezzer.
- Click on the zip file EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
11. Wait for the Notification that says – zerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed. It will display on the top-right of the Kodi screen
You have successfully installed the repository.
- From the same window, click on Install from the repository.
- You will see the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository that you installed earlier.
- Open it!
- Open the Program add-ons
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard.
- Click on the Install button on the bottom-right side.
- You will see the Notification of installation that says – GENIE WIZ Add-on installed.
- Click on the Dismiss button on the bottom-right side.
- Now, you will see a settings list of wizards. Click on the Continue button or press the back button.
- You may now click Build Menu and skip to step 2.
- Now, click on ignore button.
3. Install EzzerMac Builds from the Wizards
- Go to the home screen of Kodi, click on Add-ons and then select Program add-ons in the left sidebar.
- Open the EzzerMacs Wizard.
- Click on the (EzzerMac) Builds option in the next window.
- Within the Krypton Builds section, click on Ezzer-Mac’s Art Nouveau Build.
- I am selecting Fresh Install because I want a new setup.
- Click on Continue to confirm when the popup window display
- Wait for some time; the build will download in a few minutes.
- Click on Force Close
Restart the Kodi; now you can access the best EzzerMac Wizard. Enjoy!