How to install BBC iPlayer on firestick: BBC offers a wide selection of quality and popular content, such as TV series, documentaries movies, and more. Many of their shows are available on different streaming services that are outside the UK. The only difference is that BBC iPlayer is a platform from which you can get access to almost everything that’s BBC.
Unfortunately, BBC iPlayer is not accessible outside of the UK. But here is a solution.
So In this guide, I will tell you how to install BBC iPlayer on firestick. You can easily Access BBC iPlayer outside the UK by using VPN.
Sign up for BBC iPlayer
- To Sign up for BBC iPlayer Go to: https://account.bbc.com/register?
- Now, Select 13 or Over.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Now enter Email ID and Password and Select United Kingdom.
- After that you will see following fields:
- Now, you have to valid postcode from the UK. If you don’t know any PostCode, you can generate a random UK postcode from here.
- Now Register.
- You are successfully sign up for BBC iPlayer.
- You will get an email to varification. varify it.
- Click to Continue.
- Now you have sign up for BBC iPlayer A/C outside the UK.
Now We will install the BBC iPlayer on firestick in easy steps, let’s do that.
How to install BBC iPlayer APK on Firestick
Here are some steps to install BBC iPlayer on firestick, follow:
BBC iPlayer is unavailable on Amazon App Store, so we install it through the Downloader app. First of all, you have to install the Downloader app.
- Go to Firestick Home Screen and navigate to the Find>Search options.
- Then enter the Downloader on a text field, select it from the suggestion.
- Now Click on the Downloader app from the Apps & Games.
4. Click on Download or Get and Wait for installation.
5. Now, Go back to the home screen and click on the Settings icon.
6. Open My Fire TV
7. Select Developer Options
8. On the next screen, click on Install Unknown Apps
9. Click on the Downloader app and turn ON it.
10. Now, Open the Downloader app.
11. Click on URL or Search Term.
12. Enter the URL: http://bit.ly/bipl2 and Click Go.
13. Downloading will start, wait for some time. After downloading click on the Install option.
14. Click on Open to run it.
15. Click Sign in, when you see this window after opening it.
16. Note down the code when you see this window.
17. On a PC or Smartphone browser, go to https://bbc.com/account/tv
Sign in with the Email and Password that you use at the time of sign up.
When you are all set then you will see the home screen. Now you can access your favorite content.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and set up the BBC iPlayer on firestick outside of the UK.