How to get fuboTV on firestick: If you are a cord cutter looking for a firestick app that can provide you with sports, TV shows, movies, news, and other content. FuboTV is one option. It was launched as a streaming platform that focuses on soccer in 2015. FuboTV is an excellent destination for sports fans to stream live games or competitions.
There are many of sports content. FuboTV offers many channels that cover the NFL, NHL, and MLB, as well as NASCAR, NASCAR, and golf. Fans can also watch previews, analyses, highlights, replays, and sports documentaries in addition to live sports.
FuboTV offers many features that will enhance your viewing experience. You can view select content in 4K resolution if you own a FireStick FireStick Max or FireStick4K. You can also record up to 72 hours of playback and store your DVR in the cloud. FuboTV is compatible with many operating systems and devices. It is available only in the United States, Canada, and Spain.
fuboTV is one of the best firestick apps.
Sign up for fuboTV FireStick or Other Devices
Signing up for FuboTV is the first thing that you should do. Visit the official fuboTV website to register since you can’t sign up via the FireStick App.
FuboTV can be set up for free and last seven days. During the seven-day trial, fuboTV will not charge you any fees. If you cancel the service within seven days, you will be charged.
Below I will show you how to register with fuboTV via the website. These screenshots were taken using a web browser. However, you can register with fuboTV on a mobile device.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to www.fubo.tv, and click on the START FREE TRIAL link.
2. Sign up using your Apple, Google, and Facebook accounts. An email address is also an option.
3. Click Start a free trial after you have selected your plan.
4. You can choose an addon from the next page. Hit CONTINUE TO THE LAST STEP.
5. Next, enter your payment information. Next, click START WATCHING FUBOTV to the right.
Please note that you will be charged $1 during the card authorization process. This amount is refunded after your card has been verified.
How to install fuboTV on FireStick?
It’s easy to download fuboTV on firestick. FuboTV is now available in the Amazon Store. Let me show you how to install fubo TV on FireStick.
1. Turn on your FireStick and go to Search option under Find.
2. Enter fuboTV in the search box to find it. After entering the first few letters, Fubo TV will appear in the search options below the keyboard. Select Fubo TV by highlighting it.
3. Now, hit fuboTV icon.
4. To download and install the app, click the Download/ Get buttons.
5 Wait until it downloads, then installs.
6. After installing the app, click To launch the FuboTV app immediately. You can find the app in Your apps & Channels if you wish to run it later.
Set up fuboTV with FireStick
FuboTV’s interface is simple and easy to understand. I will walk you through the main functions and options of fuboTV.
1. After you launch the app, the login screen should look like the following: Click Sign in
2. A code should appear on your TV. Log in to fubo.tv/connect from your computer or phone, then enter the code. You can also click SIGN IN WITH EMAIL at the top to sign in on your FireStick. However, it is easier to use a code.
3. If you have created a profile, this screen will allow you to choose one. If you have not made a profile, the default one will be My Profil. To create a profile, click Create Profile or select MANAGE PROFILES. If you prefer, your profiles can be managed through the Fubo.tv website.
4. Now, you can choose your favorite channels and click CONTINUE.
5. Select the shows you want to record and click CONTINUE.