Watch CBS on Firestick: It is a step-by-step guide on streaming CBS All Access on FireStick, Fire TV, Firestick lite, and FireStick 4K.
CBS All Access is a video streaming service only available in the US but provides access to many videos streaming on your FireStick, including the viral Harry and Meghan interview with Oprah Winfrey.
CBS launched its on-demand streaming service in 2014 under the name CBS All Access, which allows viewers to stream every kind of media, including sports, movies, live streams, and its original programming.
CBS All Access is a subscription-based service with two plans available for subscribers. The first is $5.99/month with advertisements. If you wish to have streaming without ads, you’ll need to spend $9.99/month.
2 Ways to Watch CBS on FireStick
This process will tell you two ways to watch CBS on Amazon Firestick. First is Free Way; Another is Premium Way.
- Watch CBS via Silk Web Browser (Free Method)
- Install CBS on Firestick Via Amazon App Store (Premium Method)
Both methods will keep your IP hidden when you are watching free content. It is highly recommended to use the VPN for Your FireStick devices.
Watch CBS on FireStick using Amazon Silk Browser
This method doesn’t need a premium subscription, but you should use Best VPN. In this process, we will not install CBS on Firestick. We will stream via the silk browser.
Follow give instructions:
Step 1: Turn ON the Firestick, then go to the home screen. When you see the home screen, you have to click on the Lens icon or go to the search option from the main menu.
Step 2: Now, enter the Silk; now, you will see the name Amazon Silk Web Browser in the below suggestion.
Step 3: On the next page, You will see the logo of Silk browser (Internet). Click on it.
Step 4: Now, Download the Silk web browser and wait for the installation to finish.
Step 5: After the successful installation, Launch it.
Step 6: From the home screen of Amazon Silk Browser, click on the URL box.
Step 7: Now type URL: ustvgo.tv and click Go
Step 8: You will be reached to another website, where you have to choose CBS from the given list.
Step 9: Now, Hit Play for free streaming!
How to Install CBS on FireStick (Amazon Store)
The CBS All Access application is now available through Amazon’s Amazon application store. It is easy to install and start running on your FireStick device.
These steps will help you install the app using on Amazon App Store:
1. You will be on your homepage display on the FireStick. Hit the Search icon from the upper left corner.
2. Enter CBS All Access in the search bar, and select the result that shows up.
3. Select The CBS All Access app from the other apps and click it.
4. Click the Download or Get button to download the app onto your device. FireStick devise.
5. Then, wait for a period. The downloading process will be complete in just a few minutes.
6. Select Open when the app is downloaded.
7. Launch CBS All Access on FireStick.
Step 8. Now Log into the account of your CBS All Access account by entering all your details.
9. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free trial by selecting the Try it Free button on the homepage. You’ll get an opportunity to try a 7-day trial for free.
So here we have told you both ways, free and premium. I hope you have understood. Now, you can stream and enjoy!