Are you looking for Colossus Kodi Addon Repository? The Kodi third-party addons community has been in trouble since Dish TV sued TV addons. Since many addons have shut down, some have jumped ship under new developers, and some (like Exodus have been abandoned). All this mayhem left a gaping hole for users. They could not figure out where to find add-ons.
All of this may finally end with the new Colossus Kodi Repository from TheAlpha and other developers. with hosting provided by Smash. They have already come out with a new addon called Covenant (next-generation Exodus). Let’s hope that the Colossus Kodi addon repository is an end to the woes of Kodi fans not being able to find third-party add-ons. Let’s go ahead and see how to install the Colossus Addon Repository on Kodi.
This tutorial is about How to Install Colossus Addon on Repository on Kodi Easily. Recently we updated this tutorial and will try my best so that you understand this guide. We hope you guys like this article, How to Install Colossus Kodi Addon on Repository on Kodi Easily. If your answer is yes after reading the article, please share this article with your friends and family to support us.
Colossus Repository is currently not working. You can go for other Best Kodi Repositories.
How to Install Colossus on Kodi
Follow the steps to install the colossus addon on Kodi
Pre-Requisites: We are assuming you are on Kodi v19.3 (Matrix).
Step 1 – Enable Unknown Sources and Notifications to install Colossus Wizard.
- From your Kodi home screen, head to Settings > System Settings > Addons and Enable Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes, when prompted.
- Also, make sure to enable Show Notifications.
Step 2 – Download Colossus Kodi Addon Repository
- Download the Colossus repository zip from the below URL.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick and Box users can use the Downloader app (please note that the URL is case-sensitive), and a zip file will be downloaded in a Downloader folder.
- Colossus Repository Zip Download URL – https://goo.gl/URHuRk
- The above link will download Colossus app firestick/Kodi
Step 3 – Install Colossus Kodi Repository Zip ( Install Kodi Colossus Build 2022 )
- Head back to Kodi’s Main Menu, and click on Addons.
- Then, click the Addons Browser (top left of screen) icon marked below.
- On the next screen, click on Install from Zip File, and in the popup window, navigate to the folder where the above file was downloaded (Downloader folder for Amazon Fire Stick users).
- Then, select the zip file repository.colossus-x.x.x.zip (where x.x.x can be any number like 999.999.6).
- Wait until you get a message on the top right of the screen which says Add-on Installed.
Step 4 – Explore Around
- Go to Install from Repository > Colossal Repository and explore the addons.
- If you do not find the Colossal Repository, then look for Colossus Repository.
- Two big names already in Video addons are Covenant and Made in Canada IPTV.
- You also have add-ons from MetalKettle like cartoons8, toon mania, etc.
To add, this is just the beginning. Expect much more from the Colossus Kodi repository. So I hope you have successfully installed Colossus Kodi Addon.
We hope you understand this article, How to Install Colossus Kodi addon Repository on Kodi Easily. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the comments section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.