Firestick Remote Not Working: As you know, in the TV you navigate options and channels by Remote the same way when you use the firestick TV Device, Remote also comes with a Fire TV device to navigate the channels and options.
But sometimes your firestick remote not working. Now you can’t navigate options and you get frustrated. and also you don’t know what causing the firestick remote not to work. But don’t worry I have some ways to fix the Remote not working problem. So let’s start.
How to Fix – Firestick Remote Not Working
Some ways can help you to solve your remote not working problem:
1. Remove old batteries and Insert new batteries:
After using batteries for a long time power runs out. As such, first of all, you should remove batteries and insert them again. If it doesn’t work then replace batteries. It would work If the remote not working due to batteries. Still, Remote not working then you should try another way.
Because The batteries are good there is some other problem. So let’s try another way.
2. Pairing a Fire Stick Remote
When you buy a FireStick TV device that comes with a remote that should already be paired. that means it should already know inputs from the remote without trying anything special.
If you find that the firestick and remote are not paired or became unpaired over time due to any glitch.
In some cases, you’ll find that the hearth Stick and remote weren’t paired, or that your Fire Stick and remote became unpaired over time thanks to a glitch. When that happens, repairing the remote usually takes care of the matter
Here’s how to pair a Fire Stick remote:
- Plug in your Fire Stick and power ON.
- Wait for while the Fire TV is booting up.
- Keep your remote in your hand near your Fire Stick.
- Press and hold the Home button for at least 10 seconds on remote of firestick.
- Release button, when remote be paired.
- If still remote is not working, try once again the Press and hold home button for 10 seconds.
I think this way solve your problem otherwise try another way.
Firestick tips and tricks can improve your experience. So you must try these tips and tricks
3. Fire Stick Remotes and Interference
Bluetooth has some benefits over infrared like Bluetooth remotes are vulnerable to interference that infrared remotes aren’t.
Check to determine if you’ve got any of the subsequent devices anywhere near your Fire Stick:
- Microwave ovens
- Wireless speakers
- Wireless phones
- Wireless speakers
- Other wireless devices
- Unshielded coaxial cables
If you’ve got any wireless devices that may cause Bluetooth interference, within the region of your FireStick, try moving or shutting down them.
4. Fire Stick Remote Compatibility
Sometimes you having a remote, that is not compatible with your firestick. You should find a compatible remote for firestick. you can visit amazon’s official website to find the remote.
5. Try Using the Firestick Remote App for Android/iOS
This is good news for every firestick user, amazon offers you the facility to use your android phone like Firestick Remote.
Firestick Remote Control App – Amazon Fire TV ( Remote Control app for Android) and
Amazon Fire TV ( Remote Control app for iOS )
How to use Remote Control app on firestick:
- Power ON your firestick.
- Now, launch Amazon Fire TV remote Control app on Android or iOS phone.
- login into your Amazon account in the Amazon Fire TV remote app.
- Select your Fire TV device in the app.
- Now a code will be appear on your television, enter code in the app.
- Now, your smartphone works as a remote for firestick.
If you have a firestick and your firestick remote is not working then you should try the above-mentioned ways. I hope one of these ways works. If you don’t want to buy a new remote then use your smartphone as a remote with the help of the Fire TV remote control app.