In this tutorial guide, you will find that how to install the Maze builds on Kodi. The process provided here will work on FireStick as well as all other Kodi compatible devices like Android TV box, Android Mobiles, Windows, Mac, Linux Computers, iOS Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and many more.
The Maze Wizard takes to you a new full set of exciting builds for Kodi. You will find various kinds of builds for all kinds of Kodi devices.
The Maze Family build is one of the greatest builds granted by the Maze Wizard. It is lightweight with a highly functional build. It gives a smooth performance.
Highlights of Maze build
|Status||Active and running|
You may also check:
TURN ON THE UNKNOWN SOURCES
If you want to install a third-party Maze Build like Build on Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of kodi and Navigate these option:
- Click on Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install third-party addon and builds.
Maze Kodi Builds installation steps
Follow these steps given below to install the Maze builds on Kodi:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Settings icon on the top-left corner of the screen, again.
2. On the next page, click on the option called File manager
3. Now, click the option Add source
4. Now a dialog box will be open
Click where you will see <None> section. This part will be replaced with the URL field when you click on it.
5. Now you have to type of copy/paste the given URL:
enter the URL on <None> section.
6. Now you have to enter any name for media source, you can enter similar name or different from me.
I am entering the name Maze.
7. By clicking the back button, you will return to the home screen and go to the Settings menu again
Now, click the option Add-ons
8. Go ahead and click on Install from zip file when you this window
9. Now in the next window, you will see the name that you entered in step 6. I have entered name Maze so I am clicking on that option.
Now click the folder named repository.maze
11. Now, here you see the zip for the Maze Repository
Install the repository by clicking on the repository.maze file
12. Wait for a few seconds until you see the notification that says –
Maze Repository Add-on installed on the top-right corner.
13. You have to click the option Install from repository on the same window
14. Here, you will see the Maze Repository that you installed before some seconds
15. Open the Program add-ons
16. Click on Maze Wizard
17. Go and click on the Install button in the bottom-right side.
18. You will see the Notification of installation that says – Maze Wizard Add-on installed
The notification is appears in the top-right corner of the screen
19. Click on Dismiss button on the screen.
20. Click on Continue button or press back button.
21. You may now click Build Menu and skip to step 24
Now click on ignore button.
22. On the home screen of Kodi, click on Add-ons and then select Program add-ons in the left sidebar
Open the Maze Wizard
23. Now, click on (Maze) Builds option on the next window
24. Click the Maze build you want to install
25. I am selecting Fresh Install
26. Click on Continue to confirm when this popup window display
27. Wait for some time, the build will download in a few minutes.
28. Click on Force Close
you have successfully installed the Maze build on your kodi.
Here is another Kodi Addon to your entertainment for hours, Click on it to how to install it:
- Nemesis Aio Addon –HOW TO INSTALL NEMESIS AIO KODI ADDON IN EASY 3 STEPS
2. Magic Dragon Addon –HOW TO INSTALL THE MAGIC DRAGON KODI ADDON IN EASY 3 STEPS
I would like to warn you that before start streaming with The Maze build on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.