In this tutorial guide, you will find out how to install Maze build on Kodi. The process provided here will work on FireStick as well as all other Kodi-compatible devices like Android TV boxes, Android Mobiles, Windows, Mac, Linux Computers, iOS Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and many more.
The Maze Wizard takes to you a new full set of exciting builds for Kodi. You will find various kinds of builds for all kinds of Kodi devices.
The Maze Family build is one of the greatest builds granted by the Maze Wizard. It is lightweight with a highly functional build. It gives a smooth performance.
|Name||Kodi Maze Build|
|Status||Active and running|
How to Install Maze Build on Kodi
Turn on the Unknown Sources Option
If you want to install a third-party Maze Build like Build on Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
To install maze build you have to turn on an unknown source. here are some steps to enable it.
Go to Settings from the home page. Now, Open System and then the Add-ons option. In this window, you will see the unknown source option. When you got a warning message. Click on Yes. And also enable Show Notification.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
Maze Kodi Builds installation steps
Follow the steps given below to install Maze Kodi Build:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Settings icon on the top-left corner of the screen, again.
2. On the next page, click on the option called File manager.
3. Now, click the option Add source.
4. Now a dialog box will be open. Click where you will see the <None>. This part will be replaced with the URL field when you click on it.
5. Now you have to enter the given Link: http://mazebuilds.co.uk/repo and click OK.
6. Enter the Maze name for the media source. Click OK.
7. By clicking the back button, you will return to the home screen and go to the Settings menu again.
Now, click the option Add-ons.
8. Go ahead and click on Install from the zip file when you this window
9. Now in the next window, click on Maze that you entered in previous step.
10. Now click the folder named repository.maze
11. Now, here you see the zip for the Maze Repository. Install the repository by clicking on the repository. maze file.
12. Wait for a few seconds until you see the notification that says – Maze Repository Add-on is installed in the top-right corner.
13. You have to click the option Install from the repository on the same window.
14. Here, you will see the Maze Repository that you installed earlier. Open it!
15. Open the Program add-ons.
16. Click on Maze Wizard
17. Go and click on the Install button on the bottom-right side.
18. You will see the Notification of installation that says – Maze Wizard Add-on installed.
The notification appears in the top-right corner of the screen.
19. Click on Dismiss button on the screen.
20. Click on the Continue button or press the back button.
21. You may now click Build Menu.
Now click on ignore button.
22. On the home screen of Kodi, click on Add-ons and then select Program add-ons in the left sidebar.
Open the Maze Wizard.
23. Now, click on the (Maze) Builds option in the next window.
24. Click the Maze build you want to install.
25. I am selecting Fresh Install
26. Click on Continue to confirm when this popup window display
27. Wait for some time, the build will download in a few minutes.
28. Click on Force Close
you have successfully installed the Maze build on your Kodi.