How to install MX Player on Firestick: In this tutorial, you will find the process to download MX Player on firestick in easy steps. This method will work the same on all firestick TV devices including firestick lite, firestick 4K, fire TV Cube.
MX Player is a media player designed for Android devices. Like any other player for media, MX Player plays videos as well as music files. But in contrast to VLC, the app is used more often as a background playing a player that supports several streaming apps from third parties.
Certain streaming apps don’t work in conjunction with MX Player on your device. Others claim to provide an enhanced streaming experience when you use MX Player. There are a lot of applications that use MX Player in one way or another I thought it might be an excellent idea to write a separate installation guide to MX Player.
How to Install MX Player on FireStick
MX Player isn’t available on the Amazon app store, so we will use the Downloader app.
Open your firestick TV, you will see the home screen.
1. On the home screen navigate to Find > Search option.
2. Now, enter the Downloader app, and click on it from the suggestion. After that, you will see the downloader app icon, click on it to Download or Get.
If you want to steps by step process to install the downloader app on firestick: install the downloader app
3. Now, return to the firestick home screen, and click on settings.
4. Click on My Fire TV
5. Click on Developer Options
6. Now, click on Install Unknown Apps
7. Turn ON the downloader app on this screen.
8. Now open the Downloader app that you just installed.
9. Now, Enter the URL: thefiresticktv.com/mx on the URL bar. Click Go.
10. Wait for Downloading.
11. After downloading, install MX Player on firestick.
12. Now, you can open it.
congratulations! you have successfully installed MX Player on firestick.