If you have a question, how do I get VLC Player on firestick? then read this article until the end because, In this tutorial guide, I will show you how to install VLC Player on firestick, there are two ways to download VLC Player on firestick. VLC can be downloaded on all firestick devices.
What is VLC Player for FireStick?
VLC Player hardly needs an introduction. Many users on all platforms (Windows, Linux, macOS, Unix, iOS, Android) consider VLC Player their go-to app for enjoying any quiet media. an equivalent player is now available on Amazon Fire TV Stick too.
It’s free, supports all file formats (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3), can optimize audio and video playback supported device supports integration with streaming services. VLC is meant for everybody, is completely free, has no paid features, no ads, no spying, and is developed by passionate volunteers.
It is not an app, it is a digital savior. VLC for FireStick is often installed easily from the Amazon App Store. If you’re a replacement user, who just bought the FireStick, you’ll install the VLC player in two ways – directly downloading it from the Amazon app store and sideloading it using the Downloader app.
HOW TO INSTALL HULU APP ON AMAZON FIRESTICK IN EASY STEPS
Highlights of VLC Player
|Status||Active and Running|
How to Download VLC on Firestick
You can install VLC on Firestick using 2 ways:
- Amazon App Store
- Downloader App
How to Install VLC on Firestick via Amazon App Store
Follow these steps given below, to download the VLC Player firestick:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Find option then click on the Search option.
2. enter VLC Player on the search bar, and click it from the suggesting bar.
3. Select VLC under the Apps and Games channel.
4. Click on Download to install VLC PLayer on FireStick.
How to Install VLC Player on FireStick via Downloader
Now, if you are not able to install the VLC Kodi addon from the amazon store then you can use this method:
Part 1: Preparing FireStick to Install VLC Player
1. Go to the home screen of firestick and click on the Find option
2. Then click on the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app on the Search bar and choose it from the suggested bar.
4. On this page, you have to click on the download option to install it on firestick.
After downloading you have to enable the firestick setting to download apps from an unknown source.
5. Go to the home screen again, and click on the Setting icon.
6. Click on My Fire TV.
7. Now, click on Developer Options.
8. Now, turn on ADB debugging.
9. Now, click on Install unknown apps
10. select the Downloader app and turn it on to download apps from it.
Part 2: Sideloading VLC FireStick
11. Open the Downloader app and click on the Search bar.
12. Now, enter this URL: http://bit.ly/vlc334 on the search bar, and click Go.
12. Downloading will be starting it takes some time, depending on your internet speed.
After downloading click on the install button.
13. Wait for some time, the installation will be complete in a few seconds.
14. After installation, click on Done.
15. Now, delete this file because it occupies space it is not important.
16. Click Delete once.
So you can see How it is simple to install VLC to firestick via these methods.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.