Kodi has only a few Indian Swadesi addons to watch content in the Indian language. Swadesi Kodi Addon is among the best Kodi add-ons for Indians because you will find movies and TV shows in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Punjabi, and more. Here we have discussed how to install Swadesi Addon on Kodi in easy steps.
Swadesi Kodi Addon is an excellent source of Desi entertainment and enjoyment. It contains plenty of entertainment options in movies, TV shows, documentaries, music, sports, Live TV, Kid’s videos, and many more. The Desi content can be accessed by this Swadesi Kodi Addon.
You can enjoy playing Desi movies and other content with the help of this addon on your big or small screen. This Kodi addon can be installed to access endless entertainment in your box.
So if you want to install this addon, let’s start.
What is Swadesi Addon?
It is the replacement for the famous Aftershock Kodi addon. Swadeshi Kodi addon will let you watch movies in various Indian languages, including (but not limited to) Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Punjabi. You can also watch Indian TV Shows on multiple channels. It could be the perfect Bollywood Kodi addon for your Kodi box and one of the best in India.
How to Install Swadesi Kodi Addon – Bollywood Kodi Addon
Pre-Requisites: Make sure you have Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia. If not, then update Kodi to the latest version.
Step 1 – Enable Unknown sources.
- Open Kodi and navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Also, make sure to Enable Notifications.
Step 2 – Add Swadesi Addon 2022 Source
- From Kodi’s main menu, head to Settings > File Manager > Add Source and click on <None>.
- In the popup box, add the source as http://noobsandnerds.com/portal and then click on Done.
- Next, select a name for the source in the box below. Let’s name it NaN2.
Step 3 – Install Swadesi Kodi Addon Repository Zip
- Head back to Kodi’s main menu to install the addon zip download:
- Kodi 17 Krypton and Kodi 18 Leia click on Addons and then click the Addons Browser icon marked below.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis and earlier users head over to SYSTEM > Add-Ons.
- On the next screen, click on Install from Zip File, and in the popup window, select NaN2, select *RepositoryPortal, and then the file named Aftershock Repo (x.x.x).zip (where x.x.x can be any numbers like 3.0.1).
Wait until you get a message on the top right of the screen which says Add-on Installed.
Step 4 – Install Swadesi Addon on Kodi
- Next, select Install from Repository > Aftershock Addons > Video Add-ons, select Swa-Desi, and then click Install. If a popup comes, choose the Aftershock Addons repository.
- Wait for the download to complete, and once the addon is installed, you will get a message saying Swadesi is Installed on the top right of the screen.
- You can now access Swadesi from the Addons > Video Addons section of the Kodi home screen. Click on it and Enjoy Streaming.
We have tried our best to help you in the installation of the Swadesi Kodi Addon. Hopefully, this post was helpful and informative to you. Enjoy watching desi content with Swadesi Lodi Addon. Enjoy!