In this article, we’ll learn to put in the official YouTube app on FireStick. The installation method works on all Fire TV lines of devices, including FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and FireStick Lite.
Official YouTube FireStick app had to be far away from the Amazon Store thanks to the rupture between Google and Amazon earlier in 2018.
However, the 2 digital giants have finally come to terms, and YouTube is now officially available via the Amazon Store. there’s no denying that Official YouTube is a tremendous media portal and seeing it back on FireStick makes me happy. What makes me even happier is that the official YouTube TV FireStick app is additionally officially available within the Amazon App Store. you’ll install and use the Official YouTube TV app on FireStick anywhere within us.
Even though you’ll jailbreak your FireStick to access unlimited free content with the assistance of Kodi Addons, YouTube remains one among the simplest and must-have apps for Fire Stick. So, let’s inspect the way to catch on back.
How to Install Official YouTube on Amazon FireStick
IMPORTANT!!! Before installing this official version, If you have unofficial version uninstall it.
1. Launch your FireStick, you will see home screen.
Now navigate to Find > Search
2. Now, enter Youtube on text field. and click on Youtube from the suggestion bar.
3. Now, click on Youtube or Youtube TV that you want to install on your FireStick.
4. Click to Get or Download option.
5. Wait for some time, downloading will end.
6. Now, click Open to Launch YouTube.
Start Using YouTube!
When you run the app for the primary time, the subsequent check-in window appears. albeit signing in is optional, I might still recommend you are doing it. it’ll unblock all the restricted content and allow you to see all of your existing subscriptions, playlists, and history related to your Google ID with which you’re using YouTube. you’ll also click Use YouTube signed out. you’ll still be ready to watch any content. If you opt to check in later, you’ll attend the Accounts section within the left menu and follow the onscreen instructions to check-in.
First of all, you have sign in for Youtube:
- Go to the Sign in option on the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Now, go to youtube.com/activate on your computer or phone.
3. Enter the Sign in code. Sign in with your Google ID if you are not signed in already
If you are not able to install Official Youtube or Youtube TV then you can use Downloader app to install it.
Method 2: How to install Youtube on Firestick via Downloader Apk
- First of all, you have to enable “Apps from Unknown Source” from the firestick Setting.
- Navigate to Settings> My fire TV> Developer Option> Apps from Unknown Source (Turn ON)
- Now, Download the Downloader App –
- Now, go to the Home screen of FireStick and click on the Search option
- Now, search Downloader and click it from the suggestion bar.
Then, click on Get or Download
- After downloading, Open it.
- Click on the URL box and enter URL: bit.ly/youtube-firetv
- Click Go, Downloading will start. It takes few seconds. So wait until it done.
- After Downloading, you can install it.
- Open it to run.