In this tutorial guide, you will find that, how to start watching the Netflix app on FireStick. this process work on all Amazon Fire TV variants, including Fire TV Cube, Firestick 4K, and Fire TV Stick Lite.
Amazon Firestick is making waves within the video streaming service segment. Since its introduction, Firestick is consistently topping the recognition charts on Amazon. And why not?
It gives a simple interface, the navigation is seamless, and Amazon is regularly updating Firestick with new enhancements.
On top of that, Firestick features a huge library of apps and games including Netflix app, HBO, Amazon Prime, Hotstar, YouTube, and more. Among them, the Netflix app is perhaps the primary app that you simply should install because it exposes a huge library of flicks and television series to observe on an enormous screen.
With availability in additional than 200 countries, the Netflix app is an entertainment hub for many users worldwide. thanks to licensing issues and exclusive partnerships, you don’t get to enjoy Netflix’s huge content outside the US.
Yes, the US Netflix library contains more movies and television shows than other Netflix country libraries.
Install and Watch Netflix on Firestick
There are two major steps to install and watch netflix:
1. Installation Process of Netflix on Firestick
Since the Netflix app is prepared from the Amazon store, the installation process became very easy and effortless. Follow these given steps to install Netflix app on your firestick:
1. Open FireStick home screen.
2. You have to click on the Search Icon from top menu.
3. Type Netflix on search bar, when you will type suggest option will be show on the window. Click on Netflix.
4. Click on the Netflix from the apps and Games channel.
5. Click on the Download or Get option. The downloading will be start. it takes some time, depend on your internet speed.
6. After installation you can Open Netflix app
2. Sign Up for Netflix
First of all, we’ll cover the way to check-in for the Netflix app from PC. If you’ve got a Netflix account already, you’ll skip this part and move to the second part that explains the steps to line up your Netflix app for Firestick. Let’s start.
2. Enter your email id and click on Get Started button.
3. Create a password on this window.
4. Now, you can choose Netflix Plan as you wish.
5. Choose payment process and add Credit/Debit card information.
6. You won’t be charged until subsequent month, as you get 30 days of a free trial. After you successfully verify the payment method, click Finish. you’ve got successfully signed up for the Netflix account. Now it’s time to line it abreast of Firestick. undergo the steps below.
1. Launch the Netflix app on Firestick.
2. Click check-in below the welcome page.
3. Enter your Netflix email and password from the subsequent screen. Click check-in. you’ll also use the check-in from Web option that permits you to check in to Netflix by scanning the QR code.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to end the one-time setup. you’ll soon land on Netflix’s home screen. you’ve got successfully installed Netflix on Firestick. Use the remote or Alexa to play your preferred show on Netflix. Amazon currently upgraded the Firestick remote with dedicated buttons for Prime Video, Netflix, and Amazon Music.
How to Unblock Netflix app from Other Countries
Now that you simply have installed Netflix app on Firestick, you’d want to start out browsing the large Netflix library. However, shows like Parks and Recreation, House, 30 Rock, Mad Men, The Walking Dead, etc. aren’t available outside the US. Use VPN to stream.