In this guide, I’m getting to show you ways to put in an Ultra IPTV addon on Kodi. Ultra IPTV may be a live TV addon allowing you access to many satellite channels free of charge. The installation method utilized in this text works for Kodi on all devices like FireStick, Android TV, Android Box, Android smartphones, and tablets, etc.
If you’re exploring new options to observe live TV on Kodi, I might such as you to undertake an UltraIPTV Kodi addon. This addon also features in our list of top Kodi addons for live TV. What I prefer the foremost about Ultra IPTV is its exhaustive library of channels.
Whether you’re seeking sports, entertainment, movies, TV shows, or news, you’re getting to find it right here. Ultra IPTV Kodi addon has channels in various international languages and from several countries like the USA, UK, Spain, France, India, etc. And, everything that Kodi Ultra IPTV offers is free.
|Name||The Ultra IPTV addon|
|Status||Not Working (Alternative IPTV bonanza, Simple client IPTV)|
How to Install Ultra IPTV Addon on Kodi
Turn on the Unknown Sources option
If you want to install a third-party Ultra IPTV Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
Go ahead and click on Settings then System Settings or System. Now, you can see the add-ons option. When you click on the Add-ons option, you will see the Unknown Source option on the right. Enable it. Also set show notifications. A Warning message will be shown click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
Install Ultra IPTV on Kodi
1. Go to the home screen again, and click on the Setting icon.
2. Now, You have to click on the File Manager option.
3. Now you can see Add Source on the Right sidebar of the screen, click on it.
4. Here is the given URL: http://cazlo.com/repo you have to type or paste it on your screen.
Now click OK
5. Now, you have to enter cazlo and click OK.
6. Now, Go to the home screen and click on Add-ons that are showing on the left side panel.
7. Now, click on the package installer icon.
8. On this page, you will see Install from zip file click on it.
9. Now, choose Cazlo.
10. Now, click on repository.cazlo-2.0.zip file
11. Wait for some time, you will see the notification on the top-right corner that says – Cazlo Repository Add-on installed
12. Click on ‘Install from repository on the same page
13. Here you can see Cazlo Repository option, click on it.
14. On this page, you have to click on the Video Add-ons option.
15. Click on ‘Ultra IPTV’, next
16. Now, click on the Install button to install Ultra IPTV on your Kodi. it will take a few seconds or a minute depending on your internet speed. when it will complete you will see a notification on the top-right corner of the screen.
17. Restart the Kodi and Run it.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.