If you are looking for IPTV management and a Live TV addon, then PVR IPTV Simple Client is the right choice. This tutorial will show you the steps to Install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi.
PVR IPTV Simple Client
PVR Simple Client is a Kodi addon that allows you to stream Live TV channels. This addon doesn’t offer content of its own. It works together with your existing IPTV subscriptions. In other words, you must integrate your current IPTV service to stream channels on Kodi with this addon.
So, let’s start installing it.
How to install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
Here are the Steps to install PVR simple client IPTV:
- First, you have to go to the home screen of Kodi and click on the Setting icon from the window’s top-right corner.
- On this page, click on the Add-ons option.
- Click on Install from the repository.
- Now, the Kodi addon repository option will be shown. It will be displayed if you have installed at least one addon earlier. Click on Kodi Addon Repository.
- Now, scroll down, find the PVR clients, and click to open.
- On the next window, click on PVR Simple Client.
- Click on the Install button in the bottom-right corner.
- Wait for some time; PVR Simple client will download.
The notification will be shown in the top-right corner.
How to Set Up and Use PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
We will now configure the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi and use it with an IPTV service. Here are some essential points to know before you begin:
- PVR IPTV Simple Client doesn’t offer any content. You would like an existing IPTV subscription so as for it to figure.
- It runs only with the IPTV subscriptions that promote M3U Playlist or XMLTV EPG.
- It would help if you had the M3U Playlist or XMLTV EPG URLs from the IPTV provider with whom you’ve got the IPTV subscription.
- The provider usually sends the URLs within the email once you successfully purchase the subscription.
- Please contact your Kodi IPTV aid provider if you haven’t got the URLs.
The following procedure will show you how to stream channels with this addon:
- Go to the Home screen, navigate to Kodi Settings, and click Add-ons.
- On this page, click the My add-ons option.
- Open the PVR Clients option.
- You will see the PVR IPTV Simple Client you just installed.
- Now, click on the Configure button at the bottom side of the screen.
- In this step, you must add the M3U Playlist URL. Click on the General option on the left side. Then go to the option M3U Play List URL.
- For your IPTV Subscription, enter the Playlist URL.
- If you have an EPG URL, click the EPG Settings option in the left sidebar.
- On the right side, click the XMLTV URL and enter the EPG URL.
- Click, OK to continue.
- Choose OK, when this Needs to restart prompt is shown.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the power button on the top-left side.
- Click Exit to shut the Kodi.
- Now, open Kodi again.
- You will see the notification in the top-right corner that says- PVR manager is starting up.
- Now, you will see a notification after an update.
- On the home window of Kodi, highlight the TV item in the left menu
You will see the Channels on the screen
- On the right, click Channels On the EPG window, click 4 line icon in the bottom-left corner.
- Now, you can use the menu option from here.
- View type: Toggle between horizontal and vertical view
- Group: Choose the category you would like to group the channels within the EPG by
- Sort by: choose from Number, Name, and Last played
- Order: Choose from Ascending or Descending
In this article, you have learned how to install PVR IPTV on Kodi. I hope you guys understand very quickly. May this article be helpful to you if you use Kodi to stream content via any addon or builds. You must use the Best VPN because VPN keeps your privacy safe. And enjoy Streaming on PVR IPTV.