Foxtel on Google TV: Foxtel, an Australian pay-TV provider, offers live TV and streaming on-demand video. Foxtel’s streaming app Foxtel allows you to access all Foxtel content. This app will enable you to watch over 70 TV channels. You can manage all categories of TV channels, including documentaries, dramas, series, entertainment, sports, and documentaries.
The app allows Foxtel Now subscribers and Foxtel cable/satellite subscribers to stream their favorite titles. You can also stream live sports directly from the app. For more information, read this article.
What’s new on Foxtel Go
- You can watch media content in HD with the app.
- Based on your search history, get personalized recommendations
- You can save your favorites to your watch list.
- You can stream on two devices at once with one subscription.
- Closed captioning is available to improve understanding
Related Article: How to Install Beachbody On Demand on Google TV
How to install Foxtel on Google TV
The Google Play Store has Foxtel for Google TV. The installation process is easy.
1. Connect your Google TV to your TV by plugging it into the TV.
2. Tap the Apps tab from the home screen, and then select the Find Apps tab.
3. You can search for the Foxtelapp in the search results and choose the app.
4. To install Foxtel on Google TV, click Install on the app information page.
5. After the app has been installed successfully, click to launch it.
6. Finally, you can stream from Foxtel on Google TV.
Related Article: How to Install and Watch Astro GO on Google TV
How to Sideload Foxtel with Chromecast and Google TV
Sideloading the app on Google TV is an option if you have any problems with the official version.
1. Navigate to the Search menu on the Google TV home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app in the search box and choose the app from the list.
3. To install Downloader for Google TV, click Install.
4. After the app has been installed, click on the Profile icon.
5. Select Settings and choose the About option.
6. Click on Android OS build to expand the menu. You will now see.
7. You can also navigate to Apps >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources >> Select Downloader app.
8. Switch on the Unknown Sources toggle.
9. Launch the Downloader app now and click on the Home tab for the search bar.
10. Enter the Foxtel apk link in the search box and click the button.
11. The apk file is now downloaded. Hit the Install button to install the apk.
12. Launch the app to stream on Google TV.
This is how to install Foxtel on Chromecast and Google TV. Enjoy streaming live and on-demand video with the app on Google TV. You can ask any questions about this article in the comments section.