In this tutorial guide, you’ll learn to put in the Yoda addon on Kodi 18.6 Leia and Kodi Krypton 17.6. The installation steps provided within the guide work on all Kodi-supported devices including Amazon FireStick, Android Mobiles & Tablets, iOS Devices, Windows, Mac, and more.
Named after the legendary Jedi character from Star Wars, the Yoda Kodi addon has brought itself to the spotlight and stayed among the highest Kodi addons for a short time. However, due to the shutdown of the favored Supremacy repository, Yoda for Kodi also went down, and Kodi Yoda not working, it’s now available from the Kodil Repository. Yoda is the most popular and best Kodi addon.
|Name||Kodi Yoda addon|
|Status||Active and Running|
How to Install Yoda Addon on Kodi
Follow the below steps to install the Yoda Kodi addon:
1: Enable Unknown Sources
You must enable the Unknown Sources option that allows you to install the third-party addon on your Kodi.
So go to the Home Screen, and navigate to the Setting -> Add-ons -> Unknown Sources (Turn ON)
when you will turn it on then you will see a warning message on the display, click on the Yes button without getting worried. Also, enable Show Notification.
Now, you can install Yoda Addon from the repository.
2: Install Repository (Yoda Addon zip Download)
There are some steps, so please follow them carefully:
1. Move the cursor over the Settings (Gear icon) from the top-left of the screen.
2. Now, find the File Manager option.
3. Now, You will see a window, click on the Add Source
4. Look for the None option. and click on it. And enter the link: – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo in the <None> section.
Check once the link is correct and click on OK
5. Click on a name box and enter the Kodil name. You can enter another name if you want.
6. Hit the OK button.
3: Install Yoda Repository and Yoda Addon
1. Go back to the home screen and click on the Add-ons.
2. Now click on the package installer (Open Box icon), which you can see in the top-left corner
3. Click on the Install from zip file.
4. Now, look for the name that you entered earlier for the media source name. I have typed Kodil. If you have typed the same name then click on Kodil.
5. Now, you will see a zip file named- ‘repository.kodil-1.3.zip’. Click on this file.
6. A notification in the top-right corner will appear that says Kodil Repository Add-on installed.
7. Now click on the Install from repository.
8. Open the Kodil repository.
9. On the next page, click on ‘Video add-ons’
10. Now, hit ‘Yoda’
11. If a window displays with the Install button. Click on it. otherwise, it will download automatically. Wait for a message on the top-right that says Yoda Add-on Installed.
12. Go back and go to the Addon option Now you will see the Yoda addon on the screen.
Now you can stream on Yoda Addon freely. enjoy it.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.