How to Install Maverick Build on Kodi in Easy 2 Steps: In this tutorial guide, you will find that how to install the Kodi Maverick Build on Kodi. The process provided here will work on FireStick as well as all other Kodi compatible devices like Android TV box, Android Mobiles, Windows, Mac, Linux Computers, iOS Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and many more.
Kodi Maverick Build 2021
The Maverick Wizard comes with a spread of builds for Kodi. There are lightweight also feature-loaded builds for all kinds of devices.
Maverick Builds aren’t the best, they’re still ok to be a part of our list of featured Kodi Builds. The builds accompany a variety of preinstalled Kodi addons.
Many of those add-ons are already included in our list of Best Addo
You may also check:
HIGHLIGHTS OF Kodi MAVERICK BUILD
|Status||Active and Running|
You may also check:
HOW TO INSTALL THE MAVERICK KODI BUILDS
If you want to install a third-party build like Maverick Build Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF Maverick BUILD ON KODI
There are some steps to install Maverick Build on Kodi. Follow these steps given below:
6- Go Back to the home screen and click on the Settings icon on the top-left corner.
Click on File manager
7- Click on Add source
8- On the Next page, you will see the <None> section, click on it.
5. Now, you have to enter this given URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io on <None> section. and then
Now, in the next step, you have to enter any name for the media source.
I am entering the name Maverick. You can enter a similar or any other name as you want to write. and then
Nice, You have successfully added the source. Now we are going to install the repository.
7. Go to the home page of Kodi, again
and then click on Add-ons > Open box option
8. Click on Install from the zip file
9. Click on the media source name you provided previously. I am clicking on Maverick because I have entered this name in the previous step.
10. Now, go ahead and click on repository.DejaVu-x.x.x.zip
11. Now, wait for the DejaVu Repository to install. when it will complete then a Notification – DejaVu Repo Add on installed will show on the top-right screen.
12. Now, Click on Install from the repository
13. Next, click on DejaVu Repo
14. On the following window, click on Program add-ons
15. Click on Maverick Wizard on the next screen
16. On the bottom-left screen, click on install
17. Maverick Wizard is now installing on your Kodi. Wait for some time.
After installing the maverick Kodi build. You will see the notification that says ” Maverick Wizard Add on installed ” in few minutes.
18. You have to click Continue
19. You also see the following prompt
Press the back button
20. Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons.
21. Now, you will see the Maverick Wizard in the Program add-ons option. Click on it.
22. Go and click on the Builds tab in the top menu and choose addon from the left side list.
23. Now, you have to select the build that you want to download. I am going to download Maverick Only Build
24. After selecting the build, click on Install or Fresh Install
25. Yes when prompted like this.
26. Now, It may take 2-3 minutes, wait until DaButcher Kodi build is downloaded and installed on Kodi.
27. Go ahead and click OK, when You will get a prompt to force close Kodi after the installation.
You have successfully installed Kodi Maverick Build.
You may now restart Kodi to use this build.
You may also check these best Kodi build:
I would like to warn you that before start streaming with The Maverick build on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.