YouTube Vanced APK: Many millions of YouTube users are becoming exhausted of advertisements on the platform, particularly around the time of the holidays and election time. There are many YouTube alternatives accessible but this is an additional good alternative to ad-free YouTube. YouTube Vanced functions just like the official YouTube application for your tablet or phone however, it does not have annoying ads.
If you use Kodi media player and want to watch youtube videos on Kodi then click on this link to know: How to Install YouTube Kodi Addon
So In this article, we will discuss How to Install Youtube Vanced App on Android Devices. This process will work the same on all android devices including Tablets and Smart Phones. So let’s start without wasting your precious time.
How do I Download YouTube Vanced APK
The steps below will help you to set up YouTube Vanced APK on your preferred Android tablet known as Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
These steps, however, will also be effective on other Android smartphones and tablets.
1. Launch the chrome browser on your Android device.
2. Enter the URL: vancedapp.com and click Go.
3. Choose Vanced Manager.
4. Then, click OK.
5. Now, click Open.
6. Click Settings If you haven’t Turned On Unknown Sources in Google Chrome.
7. Click on the toggle button to allow this source.
8. Click Install
If you weren’t able to open the file in time, you can install it through the use of a file manager.
Use already installed Google File Manager on your device to download YouTube Vanced.
9. Open My Files.
10. Click on the Downloads folder.
11. Select the manager.apk.
12. Click on Install.
13. Click on Open.
14. Choose to Install next to microG.
15. Click on Settings.
16. Enable the Unknown Sources option for the Vanced Manager.
17. Return and click on Install.
18. Now select Install next to Vanced.
19. Select a theme and then click Next.
20. Select language and click on Finish.
21. Choose Install.
22. Go back to your device’s home screen and then choose YouTube Vanced.
23. Click on Add to Home.
24. Drag and Drop the app into the desired place.
25. Launch YouTube Vanced and log into your YouTube account, if you want to.
That’s it! Now you can watch YouTube without advertisements using or on your Android Phone or Tablet with YouTube Vanced.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.