How to Install The Joker Build on Kodi in Easy 2 Steps: In this tutorial guide, you will find how to install The Joker Build Kodi. The process provided here will work on FireStick as well as all other Kodi compatible devices like Android TV box, Android Mobiles, Windows, Mac, Linux Computers, iOS Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, and many more.
The Kodi Joker Build
The Joker Wizard Builds are relatively new. However, the Wizard has some decent builds you’d want to undertake. It also has lightweight builds for low-spec/low-RAM devices also. you’ll find several popular Kodi addons with the Joker Kodi builds. this may get you streaming instantly.
You may also check:
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE Kodi JOKER BUILD
|Name||The Joker Build|
|Status||Joker TV not working (Check Alternatives)|
You may also check:
HOW TO INSTALL THE JOKER KODI BUILDS
If you want to install a third-party build like The Joker Build on Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on the Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
THE INSTALLATION PROCESS OF THE JOKER BUILD ON KODI
There are some steps to install The Joker Build on Kodi. Follow these steps given below:
6- Go Back to the home screen and click on the Settings icon on the top-left corner.
Click on File manager
7- Click on Add source
8- On the Next page, you will see the <None> section, click on it.
6. Now, you have to enter this given URL: http://defcon-one.tk/fracturedrepo/ on <None> section. and then
7: Now, in the next step you have to enter any name for the media source.
I am entering the name Gracturedrepo. You can enter a similar or any other name as you want to write. and then
Nice, You have successfully added the source. Now we are going to install the repository.
8. Go to the home page of Kodi, again
and then click on Add-ons > Open box option
9: Open the Install from zip file option
10. Click on the media source name you provided previously. I am clicking on Gracturedrepo because I have entered this name in the previous step.
11: Click the zip repository.fracturedrepo-x.x.x.zip
12. Now, wait for the DejaVu Repository to install. when it will complete then a Notification – DejaVu Repo Add on installed will show on the top-right screen.
13: Click on the Install from repository
14: You will see the Fracture Repo that you installed earlier.
15: Select the Program add-ons
16: In the Next Step, open Joker Wizard
17: On the bottom-left screen, click on install
18: Maverick Wizard is now installed on your Kodi. Wait for some time.
After installing of Joker build on Kodi. You will see the notification that says ” Joker Wizard Add on installed ” in a few minutes.
Click Dismiss button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
20: Now, you will see the list of settings of the wizard, click on the Continue button to proceed
21. You also see the following prompt
Press the back button
22. Go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons.
Now, you will see the Maverick Wizard in the Program add-ons option. Click on it
open the Joker wizard
23: Click on the Builds button on the left side of the top menu.
24: I am using The Bio-Hazard build, you can choose another if you want.
25: On the right, select and click on Fresh Install
26: Click on Yes
27. Now, It may take 2-3 minutes, wait until the joker build is downloaded and installed on Kodi.
28: When the build has been downloaded, click on OK
Now, you have to restart Kodi or force stop to access the joker build.
You may also check these best Kodi build:
I would like to warn you that before starting streaming with The Joker build on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.