As with the majority of Best Kodi addons, the SolarMovie Kodi addon aims to bring the most recent movies and TV programs to HD. You can expect to go through a wide range of genres including action, comedy, and more. It searches the internet and gathers live streaming sources.
Television and film shows that are available are classified by genre. From classics of the past to the most recent releases, the SolarMoviez addon is an all-in-one addon.
Highlights of SolarMovie Kodi addon
|Status||Active and Running|
How to install SolarMovie Kodi addon
Here is a step-by-step process to install the SolarMovie addon on Kodi. I am separating this process into two segments:
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Install Solar Kodi Addon
1. Enable Unknown Sources
Solar Movie addon is a third-party addon. If you want to install the SolarMovie Kodi addon, then you have to first enable an unknown source, that allows you to install the third-party addon.
- Click on the Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
You have set up your Kodi to install the third-party addon.
If you download movies from torrent sites, but you can’t able to download them due to redirection. then this is for you: Top 15 Best Torrent Sites – Torrent Sites for movies
2. Install SolarMovie Kodi Addon
let’s install the SolarMovie addon on Kodi by following the given steps:
Step 1. Open the Kodi Media Player. Go to the settings option which is located in the top-left corner.
Step 2. Now, go to the File Manager option.
03. Click on Add Source option. from right or left panel.
04. Now, a popup will appear with the <None> section. Click on it.
05. Enter the URL: http://dimitrology.com/repo on <None> section. Click OK.
06. Now you have to enter the media source name. I am entering dimitrology, you can select the same or different name.
07. Now go back to the Kodi main screen.
08. Click on System or System Settings.
09. After that, Click on the Addons option.
10. Now, Click on Install from the zip file
11. Click on dimitrology or the name that you entered earlier in step 6.
12. Now, Click on repository.dandymedia.zip
13. Wait for some time, the repository will install on your Kodi. When it will complete you will get the notification.
14. Click on Install from Repository from the same window.
15. Click on Solar Repository
16. Now, Click on Video Addons
17. Find the SolarMovie Kodi addon option from the list.
18. Now, Click on the Install button to install the solar movie Kodi addon. Wait for installation.
19. Now, go back to Kodi’s main screen. Go to Add-ons and open SolarMovies Kodi addon.
Congratulation! you have successfully installed the SolarMovie Kodi addon.