This guide will tell you how to install OneBox HD apk on firestick.
OneBox HD app is one of the best streaming apps to watch movies and T shows on Android. It has a vast library to watch content. If you have used a terrarium TV and are looking for an alternative, it is the best choice because it provides HD content with user-friendly navigation.
So if you want to install it, follow this guide to install OneBox HD on Firestick.
How to Install OneBox HD APK on Firestick
If you want to install Onebox HD on firestick, you should alter some settings on firestick.
So here are three significant steps to download OneBox HD apk on firestick:
- Switch On Apps from Unknown Sources
- Install Downloader app
- Install OneBox HD app for Firestick
1. Switch ON the Apps from Unknown sources
OneBox HD apk is a safe app, but this is a third-party app, meaning you have to install it from an unknown source. Buf firestick doesn’t allow it without making some changes in settings. To enable apps from unknown sources, do some changes:
1. Choose the Settings option from the FireStick home screen from the menu bar located on the top or middle.
2. Then, open the Device or My Fire TV on the next screen
3. Select and then open developer options
4. Click on Apps from unknown sources to switch it on if you find it off.
5. Click Turn On when you are asked to do so.
This is what you need to do!
2. Install Downloader App
6. Return to the homepage and choose from the Find menu.
7. Click on Search.
8. Type Downloader and then select it from the below.
9. Choose the downloader icon from the apps and games section.
10. Select Download and wait for a minute. The app will install.
11. Make sure to wait until the download has been completed
3. Install OneBox HD on Fire Stick
12. Click on Open to open the Downloader app
13. When the downloader is open, Click Allow
14. A prompt will appear. Click OK.
15. The default Home tab will be opened with a text field on the right.
16. Go into the home Menu of Downloader and type this URL: bit.ly/onebox-HD. Click Go
17. The download will be finished within a matter of minutes.
18. Choose the install tab on the right-hand side of the screen.
19. Click Done.
20. When it appears that your APK files are no longer required, Click the Delete button to erase the file from FireStick’s limited storage.
21. Make sure to delete again to confirm the move.
This is how to get and install OneBox HD on FireSick using the Downloader application.
How to Use OneBox HD on FireStick
1. Navigate to Home screen > Apps > OneBox HD. You must upgrade the app if there is an update available.
2. Then, wait until the download process has been completed. Then click Install after the download has completed.
3. After the app is installed and successfully updated.
4. Now, you can see the home page of the OneBox HD apk on Firestick.