How to Watch NBA Live on FireStick: No matter if you’re a sports fan, soccer fan, and NFL fan, it is impossible to ignore the signs on the NBA on the US market for sports. With COVID cases rising in some areas of the United States, why go to a crowded stadium to view the 2021-22 NBA game live from FireStick with no cable? I’ll guide you through setting up the FireStick to live stream NBA matches with paid and free options.
You can watch NBA in HD on FireStick within the USA
The list will begin by introducing AT&T’s DirecTV Stream service, which includes support for all streams of NBA games to FireStick with no cable. Let’s get started.
1. DirecTV Stream (Watch NBA on Firestick)
In August 2021, AT&T changed its name to AT&T TV as DirecTV Stream. It’s now set to become an all-in-one streaming application from the second-largest provider within the US.
The Entertainment plan begins at $69.99 per month, and it includes channels for streaming NBA games on FireStick. The plan doesn’t offer an NBA TV channel. If you want to access the channel, you’ll have to change onto the Choice plan for $84.99 per month.
- Live TV channels: 65Plus channels included in the Entertainment Package, plus 90+ channels in the Choice package.
- Television and Movies: Yes there are more than 45,000 streaming titles
- A Free Test: No
- Pricing: Starts at $69.99/month
- Support for storage on DVRs: 20 hours or unlimited hours for just $10 per month
- The number of streams that can be simultaneous streamed:3
2. YouTube TV (Watch NBA on Amazon Firestick)
YouTube TV is yet another streaming service that provides all four channels of its plans. Unlike NFL RedZone, you don’t have to sign up for every Sports package to access specific NBA channels available on FireStick.
- live TV channels:85+ channels
- TV and Movies: No
- FREE Trial: 5 Days could differ depending on the user
- Cost: $54.99/month for the first three months, $64.99/month afterward
- Storage support for DVR: Unlimited
- The number of streams that can be simultaneous streamed: 3
3. Sling TV (Watch NBA on fire TV stick)
You can get Sling Orange to watch ESPN and TNT. Additionally, you can watch NBA TV if you subscribe to Sling TV’s Sports Extras package for $11 per month. Go through the official NBA schedule to find out the games you can watch and which you’ll miss out on with Sling Orange and the Sling Orange + Sports Extras package.
In addition, you can buy the NBA League Pass ($29/month) to view all games outside of the market during the regular season as well as playoffs (not the finals) and the NBA Team Pass ($17.99/month) with the same content but limited to a specific team. Remember that games broadcast through ESPN, TNT, ABC, or NBA TV will not be accessible via any of the passes.
- live TV channels: 32 channels, which include Sling Orange 44 channels that have Sling Orange + Sports Extras
- TV and Movies: Yes, on live channels, not on demand
- A Free Test: No
- Pricing: $10 for the first month of Sling Orange, $35/month after that. Sports Extras and NBA Passes are an additional cost.
- Storage support for DVR: 50 hours
- Multiple streams simultaneously:3
4. fuboTV (Watch NBA Live on firestick)
fuboTV can support 220 live television channels. If you go through the company’s catalog, you’ll find that it can replace the Cable TV service. The company, however, doesn’t have its place on the TNT channel.
It’s necessary to pay another $9.99 each month to get a Sports Lite package that unlocks NBA TV and several other sports channels. Then, you can opt for the Sports Plus package at $10.99 per month to unlock NBA TV and even more sports channels, such as NFL RedZone and ESPN News.
- Live TV Channels220plus channels; however, it differs based on your location.
- Television and Movie shows: Yes, on live channels, not on demand
- No-cost Trial for7 days
- Pricing: Starts at $64.99/month
- Storage support for DVR:250 hours with the Starter plan and 1,000 hours when choosing the Pro/Elite plan.
- The number of streams can be simultaneously streamed:3 with the Starter plan or 10 for the Pro/Elite plan.
5. Hulu + Live TV (Watch NBA Live on Amazon Firestick)
Usually, I would suggest using Hulu and Live TV for significant sports events because of Disney+ and ESPN+ subscriptions. However, even with these subscriptions, you’ll miss the opportunity to stream NBA TV. In contrast to Sling TV and fuboTV, no sports channel allows you to join NBA TV either, so there’s no way to access the channel on Hulu.
Hulu + Live TV also does not have regional channels like the Charter-owned Spectrum SportsNet, Bally Sports, and YES Network.
However, Hulu + Live TV does include ABC, ESPN, and TNT.
- HDTV Channels Live:75+ channels
- TV and Movies: Yes, via Disney+ subscription
- A Free Trial7 days
- Cost:$64.99/month for Hulu + Live TV, or $72.99/month for Hulu + Live TV, Disney+ and ESPN+
- Storage support for DVR:50 hours
- Multiple streams simultaneously:2, or unlimited streams for $9.99/month