Paramount Plus is one of the best and latest app for firestick. It is the replacement of CBS all Access, If you want to install paramount plus on your firestick TV then you must follow this guide. Given instruction will work same on all firestick devices including firestick Lite, firestick 4K, Fire TV Cube.
What is Paramount Plus?
Paramount+ is one of the most recent streaming companies! It was launched in March 2021, Paramount+ is the replacement for CBS All Access. Through Paramountplus, subscribers will be able to access more than 30,000 episodes and films on BET, CBS, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Pictures, Smithsonian Channel, Nickelodeon, and other channels. In addition to TV and movies streaming live sports, shows, and even news from your neighborhood CBS channel, CBSN, CBS Sports HQ as well as ET live.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Paramount plus offers two plans:
- Essential: $4.99/month or $49.99/year ($4.17/month)
- Premium: $9.99/month or $99.99/year ($8.33/month)
How to Install Paramount Plus on FireStick
Follow the given instruction to install Paramount Plus on firestick:
1. Navigate the Find option from the firestick home screen.
2. Now, Click on Search.
3. Now enter the Paramount on the text field, you will see Paramount Plus on the suggestion bar. Click on it.
4. Now, find the Paramount+ on the Apps and Games channel, After that Click on Download or Get.
How to Add Paramount+ to the Home Screen
After installation of Paramount+ on your firestick, if you want to add on the home screen.
- Navigate to see-all page from the home screen of firestick.
2. Now, go to the Paramount Plus app you installed earlier.
3. Press the options button (three horizontal lines) on the remote of the firestick and select Move.
4. Use the directional keys to move Paramount Plus to the top row of apps & Channels and press the select button to settle the location.
5. Now, you can see Paramount+ on the home screen.
How to Sign Up for Paramount+ Account
If you want to create an account or log in to Paramount+, follow these instructions.
1. Open the Paramount+ app from the home screen.
2. Click on SIGN UP FOR PARAMOUNT+. (If you already have a Paramount+ account, otherwise Create an account.)
3. Pick a subscription plan, Essential or Premium, and Click to Continue.
4. A window will appear, fill in the required information and click on Continue.
5. Confirm your Amazon billing data. You can also cancel your subscription through amazon.
Hurray! Now, You can stream Paramount+ on firestick.