How to Install Kodi on Xbox 360: If don’t know about Kodi then you have missed one of the best media players. Kodi is an open-source player that lets you watch a variety of video content with multiple categories including, Movies, TV shows, Sports, News, Anime and cartoons, Adult Videos (Porn), Documentaries, live TVs, IPTV, and more. Now, If you are willing to install Kodi on Xbox 360, then read this article till the end. because in this article you will find the process to download Kodi on Xbox 360. Let’s install Kodi on Xbox without taking your precious time. but first, let me tell you about the Kodi media player.
What is Kodi?
Kodi is a no-cost and open-source software player. It was created in collaboration with the XBMC Foundation. It lets users access a range of films, apps TV shows, podcasts via the internet as well as local storage. Kodi is completely customizable. It offers thousands of additional add-ons in different categories. It allows users to stream video content from streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Pandora, Crackle, and others. It works with a variety of “OS” such as Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, as well as Kodi is available on firestick and many more.
Xbox 360 is one of the most loved and widely utilized gaming consoles by Microsoft. Kodi is the most effective media player for these consoles. Since it is accessible in both the Xbox as well as Microsoft stores, it’s easy for you to set up Kodi on your device.
Methods to Install Kodi on Xbox 360
There are two ways to install Kodi on Xbox 360, follow:
- Using Xbox Store
- Using Microsoft Store
How do I install Kodi onto Xbox 360 using Xbox Store?
This guide will clarify how to install Kodi to your gaming console with the Xbox store. Xbox store. Follow the guide below.
1. First, connect the Xbox 360 console to your smart TV.
2. Make sure your console is connected to an internet connection.
3. Switch on your console and browse through your Xbox Store.
4.:Find the Kodi application.
5.:Hit the Get button to start the download.
6. When the download has finished, click the Launch button to launch the application immediately.
Launch the app and begin watching your favorite videos.
How do I set up Kodi for Xbox 360 using Microsoft Store
You can operate your Xbox using the help of your Windows PC, as both are powered by Microsoft. Let’s look at how to set up Kodi onto your console using the next steps. Be sure that both your Xbox and PC are in the same Microsoft account.
1. First, turn on your computer by connecting it via the web.
2. Go to the Microsoft Store and hit the search bar.
3. Find the Kodi application.
4. From the results of your search, choose the Kodi app and then click the Install button on Xbox one button. Xbox One button.Kodi on Microsoft store
5. Once you have a while, the Kodi app will be integrated into the Xbox console.
6. Start the application from your console and start watching your media of choice.
This is how to install Kodi on Xbox 360 by using Xbox or Microsoft store. I’m hoping this has made the process simple.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.