In this guide, I will show you the installation process of Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi. You can install it on any Kodi-compatible device like Windows, Android, iOS, Firestick TVs, Android TVs, etc. this process works the same on various platforms. You just follow it.
What’s the Cloud 9 Addon?
Cloud 9 may be a sports addon. It’s created by the DejaVu repository to assist people to watch their favorite sports channels free of charge.
From live football matches to WWE replays and racing channels, Cloud 9 streams it all. You’ll find a huge collection of live TV channels (primarily sports channels) on Cloud 9.
The add-on will allow you to stream live football games in HD+ resolution. Cloud 9 Kodi addon is split into eight sections: US Sports Channels, UK Sports Channels, World Channels, Live Footy/Soccer, Live EPL, Fight Sports, Racing Channels, and WWE/AEW/UFC Replays. Jump into your favorite section and begin watching!
The addon is backed by efficient and low-volume streaming links for live TV so you’ll enjoy a buffer-free experience. Now that we all know the perks of the Cloud 9 addon, let’s see how you’ll install it.
We have divided the installation process into 3 Parts so that you can easily understand and follow:
PART 1: TURN ON THE UNKNOWN SOURCES
If you want to install a third-party addon like The Cloud 9Kodi Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first, let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
Click on the Settings option on the top-left corner.
Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
Your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon.
PART 2: INSTALLATION STEPS FOR THE Cloud 9 KODI ADDON
Follow these given steps to installCloud 9 Kodi addon:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Setting icon from the top-left corner, again.
Now, click on File Manager, on this page.
2. Now, you have to click on the Add Source option from the right or left side window.
3. Now, you have to click on the <None> option that is showing on the dialog box.
4. Now, you have to copy-paste or type this URL:
https://dejavurepo.github.io on <None> section carefully.
check once URL
6. Enter any name for media source
7. On this page, you can enter Cloud 9 addon name for the media source.
8. Now, click OK to continue.
We have successfully added a source.
Part 3: Install the Cloud 9 Repository
1. Go back to the home screen and click on the Add-ons option. It can be on the left side bar or under settings depend on your Kodi version.
2. Select to Install from zip file and click on it.
3. Now, a window will pop up you have to find the Cloud 9 addon and click on it. If you have entered a different media source name then you have to find that name.
4. Select the file named repository.DejaVu-1.0.5.zip. Note: number can be changed due to update. The repository keeps updating.
5. Wait for few seconds, you will see the notification of successful installation that says- DejaVu repo Add-on installed
We have successfully downloaded the Repository.
Part 4: Install the Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi
1. Now, click on the Install from repository option from the same window.
2. Click on DejaVu Repo.
3. Select Video add-ons.
4. Choose Cloud 9.
5. Now, click on the Install button to install the cloud 9 addon, you can see the install button on the bottom-right corner.
6. If you are using Kodi 18 then you will see a pop-up window. Click OK without wasting any time.
7. Now, you will see a notification that says- Cloud 9 Add-on installed, you have to wait for a few seconds or minutes, It may take time due to internet speed.
Congratulations! You have installed Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi successfully.
TO ACCESS Cloud 9 ADDON
Go to home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Cloud 9 Addon open it to run. and enjoy.
I would like to warn you before starting streaming with The Cloud 9 Addon on firestick/Kodi that you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.
You must have heard about Express VPN because it is one of the best VPN for Firestick or internet browsing. Click on the below-given link to know more:-