In this guide, I will show you the process to install Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi. You can install it on any Kodi-compatible device like Windows, Android, iOS, Firestick TVs, Android TVs, etc.
What’s the Cloud 9 Addon?
Cloud 9 is a sports addon. It’s created by the DejaVu repository to assist people in watching their favorite sports channels free of charge.
From live football matches to WWE replays and racing channels, Cloud 9 streams it all. You’ll find a vast collection of live TV channels (primarily sports channels) on Cloud nine IPTV.
The add-on will allow you to stream live football games in HD+ resolution. Cloud 9 IPTV is split into eight sections: US Sports Channels, UK Sports Channels, World Channels, NFL, Live Footy/Soccer, Live EPL, Fight Sports, Racing Channels, and WWE/AEW/UFC Replays. Jump into your favorite section and begin watching!
The addon is backed by efficient and low-volume streaming links for live TV so you’ll enjoy a buffer-free experience. Now that we all know the perks of the Cloud 9 addon, let’s see how you’ll install it.
|Name||Cloud 9 Addon|
How to Install Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi
Turn on Unknown Source
If you want to install a third-party addon like The Cloud 9 Kodi Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first, let’s start:
To enable this option go to Settings > System > Add-ons > Unknown Source option. Please enable it and click on Yes. Also, enable Show Notification.
Your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon.
Install Cloud 9 Kodi Addon
Follow these given steps:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Setting icon from the top-left corner, again.
Now, click on File Manager, on this page.
2. Now, you have to click on the Add Source option from the right or left side window.
3. Now, you have to click on the <None> option that is showing in the dialog box.
4. Now, you have to type this URL: https://dejavurepo.github.io.
5. On this page, you can enter Cloud 9 addon name for the media source.
6. Now, click OK to continue.
We have successfully added a source.
7. Go back to the home screen and click on the Add-ons option. Depending on your Kodi version, it can be on the left sidebar or under settings.
8. Select Install from zip file and click on it.
9. Now, a window will pop up you have to find the Cloud 9 addon and click on it. If you have entered a different media source name then you have to find that name.
10. Select the file named repository.DejaVu-1.0.5.zip. Note: number can be changed due to an update. The repository keeps updating.
11. Wait for a few seconds, you will see the notification of successful installation that says- DejaVu repo Add-on installed
We have successfully downloaded the Repository.
12. Now, click on the Install from repository option from the same window.
13. Click on DejaVu Repo.
14. Select Video add-ons.
15. Choose Cloud 9.
16. Now, click on the Install button in the bottom-right corner.
17. If you are using Kodi 18 then you will see a pop-up window. Click OK without wasting any time.
18. Now, you will see a notification that says- Cloud9 Add-on installed, you have to wait for a few seconds or minutes, It may take time due to internet speed.
Congratulations! You have installed Cloud 9 Addon on Kodi successfully.
How to Access Cloud9 Addon on Kodi
Go to home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Cloud9 Addon and open it to run. and enjoy.
Top Kodi Sports Addon:
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.