SportsDevil Kodi addon is a beast when it comes to watching live streaming Sports or Live TV. SportsDevil addon was discontinued a while back, but it looked like another developer has taken over the development and pushed out an update. This post will look at how to Install SportsDevil Kodi Addon on FireStick and PC. Keep reading for a step-by-step guide to the installation of the greatest sports Kodi addon of all time. There are also several other sports addons available like Pro Sport Addon Kodi and the Mad Titan Sports.
We have a new update. Thanks to the developers behind the Cy4Root repository who are providing this addon. By the way, you can simply install this addon from any available known repository you have, but we are using the Cy4root here.
|Addon Name||SportsDevil Addon 2022|
|Provided and maintained by||LiveHub Team|
|Addon Status||Active and Running|
How to Install SportsDevil Kodi Addon 2022
SportsDevil is a Kodi addon that provides you the platform to watch live-streaming sports from all over the world. You can watch Boxing, UFC, Wrestling, Watch NFL, RedZone, English Premier League games, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, etc on Kodi.
Follow our step-by-step guide for installing or updating this great Kodi addon to watch live sports streaming and replays.
Pre-Requisites: We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Leia, or if the latest version is available, then download it.
Step 1 – Enable Unknown Sources and Notifications
Firstly, we will enable the unknown sources to SportsDevil Install.
From your Kodi home screen, head to Settings > System Settings > Addons and Enable Unknown Sources. Click Yes when prompted.
Also, enable Show Notifications.
Step 2- Add a new SportsDevil Kodi Addon Repository
Download the Cy4root repository zip from the below URL. Amazon Fire TV Stick and Box users can use the Downloader app (please note that the URL is case-sensitive), and a zip file will get downloaded in a Downloader folder.
1. Click on Settings from the Main Menu to add the repository.
2. Now you will see the File Manager Option then open it.
3. Now click on the Add sources ( Make Sure you have already copied the repository URL)
4. You will see the below screen after opening the Add sources, and you can paste the URL link and give it a name as you want. In my case name is Cypher.
5. Now click the OK button.
Step 3 – Install from Zip File.
6. Head to Kodi’s main menu, click on Add-ons, and then click the Addons Browser (top left of screen) icon marked below.
7. On the next screen that opens, click on Install from Zip File, and you can see the repository named “Cypher,” which you have given already.
8. Double-click on the Cypher; on the next screen, you will see the zip file name cy4root2.github.io/zip.
9. If you have downloaded the zip, you can navigate to the folder where the above file was downloaded (Downloader folder for Amazon Fire Stick TV users).
10. Wait until you get a message on the top right of the screen which says Addon Installed.
You have successfully installed Sportsdevil Repo 2022. Kudos!
Step 4 – Install SportDevil 2022 from the Repository
Click on Install from Repository > Cy4root repository > Video Add Ons. Scroll down the list and select SportsDevil. Click on the Install button.
Wait for the download to be complete, and once SportsDevil will be installed, you will get a message saying SportsDevil has got Installed on the top right.
Step 5 – Enjoy and Stream SportsDevil Kodi addon.
Now you can access Kodi SportsDevil from the Addons > Video Addons section of the Kodi home screen.
Fix Sportsdevil Web Request Failed Problem
I also faced this problem the first time, but I tried some debugging and solved this issue. If you face Kodi Web Request Failed problems, then follow the below fixes-
- Uninstall the addon and reinstall it.
- Use VPNs.
- Restart your device.
TRY THIS INSTEAD, If the above methods do not work:
- From the Main Menu, go to Addons. When you are using a skin or build, this is probably found by going to Settings > Addons.
- Click on My Add-ons and then click the VideoPlayer InputStream section.
- Now you will see the RTMP Input option and click on Enable.
- If it isn’t already, click on InputStream Adaptive and click Enable.
- Now done, Restart your Kodi software, and you can stream the SportsDevil Kodi addon.
SportsDevil Kodi addon is one of the best addons to watch and stream any sports and Live Sports channels. You can access Kodi from any device like a Mobile, a PC, or Fire TV Stick. We have provided a very detailed step-by-step tutorial to install it. We hope you can easily download SportsDevil on Kodi by following the above steps.
We want to inform you before you start streaming, Sportsdevil on firestick/Kodi that what you will stream on firestick will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore, you might get into legal trouble. But if you want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on FireStick, you must use VPNs while streaming.