If you want to watch movies, TV shows, Sports, Cartoons and anime, Comedies, Songs, and much more, then the Crew Kodi Addon is best for you. This article will tell you how to install the Crew Kodi addon.
What is The Crew Kodi Addon?
The Crew Addon is the best working Kodi addon, Where you can watch an unlimited number of TV Shows, Sports, Movies, Cartoon, Radio, Additional Addons, Comedy, Songs, 4K movies, Track List, Years, People, Genres, International, and much more.
The Kodi Crew Addon is all one addon (Thanks to the Crew Team), The Team Crew maintains this addon, and the URL source of The Crew Team Addon is Team-crew.github.io. It is one of the Best Kodi Addons.
The Crew Kodi Addon Highlights
|The Crew Kodi Add-on
|Provided and maintained by
|Active and Running
Now, Let’s come to the main content of the Post. Here is the Process for the Installation of this add-on.
How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon
Pre-Requisites: We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Krypton or higher. Also, make sure to install f4mtester. Let’s follow:
Enable Notifications & Unknown Sources
- From your Kodi home screen, head to Settings > System > Addons and enable Show Notifications.
- Next, Enable Unknown Sources. Click Yes when prompted
There are two Methode to Install Any Kodi Addon Here, We Have Added Both, and hopefully, both will work for you.
Methode 1: Installing From the Zip File Directly (The Crew Repository GitHub)
- Download the team Crew GitHub addon zip file from here – team-crew.github.io
- Now the file will be saved in your Download folder.
- Open Kodi Software on your device.
- Now click on the Add-ons.
- You will see Addon package Installer Box in your upper left corner, as given below. Click on that.
- Click on Install From Zip File.
- Now choose the downloaded zip from there and Click on the OK button.
- Your addon is Added now in your Kodi Repository.
- Now Click on the Install From Repository in your Addon Section.
- You will see The Crew Repo. Click on it and then click on Video Addo-on.
- Now You will see many addons on your Screen. Click on The Crew GitHub Option.
- And then click on Install.
- Now the addon will download and install automatically. After a while, a Success message will come.
Done; your addon is Now Installed. Enjoy.
Method 2: Installing From the Source Link
- Open Kodi Software and Click on the Setting Gear Icon.
- Then, click on File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Then, click on the None option to enter your URL.
- Now, It will ask for the Path or Media location. Put the path as in the URL: https://team-crew.github.io.
- Enter the Name as Crew.
- Now, Click on OK Button. It will save the file.
- Now, go to the main menu and click on the Add-ons.
- Click the Addon Package Installer box from the upper left.
- Now, Click on Install From the zip File.
- Then, Choose Crew and click on it.
- Now, you will see A zip file as repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip. Click on this zip file. It will download the zip file in your Kodi software.
- Click Install from the repository.
- You will see The Crew Repo, Which means the repository has been added, Click on it.
- Now, click on the Video Add-ons.
- Click on The Crew from the list.
- Now, click on the Install button to install the Addon. It will take some time to download and install the addon.
- Now it’s installed and will look something like this when you will open it –
The Crew Addon is truly one of the best add-ons to watch movies, TV shows, Sports, Cartoons and anime, Comedies, Songs, and much more. It has a long list for entertainment. We hope you liked our article and it was helpful for you.
Did you try this add-on? How was your experience? Did you have any issues installing or running it? Share your thoughts with us using the comments below