How to update Kodi on firestick: If you use Kodi then you would know Kodi is a very popular and amazing media player for streaming thousands of content. Every app comes with a new update in an interval. Kodi also regularly updates with new features. You also want a new fresh updated Kodi version 19.3 Matrix, so follow this guide to update Kodi on firestick.
If you have already installed Kodi 19.3 and you want to back Kodi’s old version, Here is the old Kodi version: How to Install Kodi On Amazon Firestick and Computer.
How to update Kodi 19.3 Matrix on firestick
Here are 2 Major Steps to update Kodi on firestick:
- Prepare firestick for kodi update
- Update kodi on firestick
Follow these instructions carefully to update Kodi on firestick:
Step 1: Prepare FireStick for Kodi Update
1. Launch your firestick and Navigate Find > Search option on the home screen.
2. Search Downloader App and click on Downloader app from the suggestion bar and install it. Here is a step-by-step process to install downloader app.
3. After installing the Downloader app, Go to the firestick home screen and naviagate Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options. You will see Install Unknown Apps option.
4. Enable or Turn ON the unknown sources for the Downloader app
4. Go back to the firestick home screen and navigate Settings > Preferences > Privacy Settings > Collect App Usage Data. Now disable Collect App Usage Data.
Step 2: Download Kodi Update on Fire TV Stick
Kodi 19.3 Matrix is the latest update.
1. Open the Downloader app you will see the home screen with a URL box.
2. Now, enter the URL: https://www.thefiresticktv.com/kapk
If you already Kodi 19.3 matrix and want to return back to 19.2, use this URL – https://www.thefiresticktv.com/k192
Step 3: Update Kodi on Firestick / Fire TV
When click on Go downloading will start.
#1. After completing the downloading, click on Install.
#2. Wait for some time Kodi is installing.
#3. After installing you can open your new latest Kodi.