Kodi is a top-rated and excellent media player for streaming thousands of content because you can install addons and builds on Kodi to watch your favorite content, including movies, TV shows, sports, anime, porn, news, documentaries, PPV, and more.
If you are using an old version of Kodi on firestick then you must update Kodi. Because Kodi brings new features and services regularly. In this guide, We will tell you how to update Kodi on firestick to the latest version 19.3 Matrix.
How to update Kodi 19.3 Matrix on firestick
Here are 2 Major Steps to update Kodi on firestick:
- Prepare firestick for Kodi update
- Update Kodi on firestick
Follow these instructions carefully to update Kodi on firestick:
Step 1: Prepare FireStick for Kodi Update
1. Launch your firestick and Navigate the Find > Search option on the home screen.
2. Search Downloader App, click on the Downloader app from the suggestion bar, and install it. Here is a step-by-step process to install the downloader app.
3. After installing the Downloader app, Go to the firestick home screen and navigate Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options. You will see Install Unknown Apps option.
4. Enable the unknown sources for the Downloader app
5. Go back to the firestick home screen and navigate Settings > Preferences > Privacy Settings > Collect App Usage Data. Now disable Collect App Usage Data.
Step 2: Download Kodi Update on Fire TV Stick
Kodi 19.3 Matrix is the latest update, let’s go:
1. Open the Downloader app. You will see the home screen with a URL box.
2. Now, enter the URL – Kodi.tv/download.
Click GO. Downloading will start and end soon.
3. After completing the downloading, click on Install.
4. Wait for some time until Kodi is installed.
5. After installing, you can open your new latest Kodi.
So this is how to update Kodi to 19.3 version. I hope this guide was helpful. Please share this guide with your friends.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.