Are you eager to know Why Supreme Builds are not working or want to install working supreme builds on Kodi?
In this guide, You will find how to install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi. If you’re running an old version of Kodi, I highly recommend you upgrade Kodi to the newest version Kodi 18.9. For those that aren’t conscious of Supreme Wizard Kodi Builds, it’s one of the foremost famous wizards that comes bundled with many builds that you can install with an easy click.
These builds include Titanium Build, X5, X4, Supremium, and more. Supreme Builds Wizard is additionally wont to fix Kodi buffering problems. Let’s undergo the steps to put it on Kodi. The steps outlined below will work for Amazon Fire TV /Stick also as PC (Windows and Mac).
Highlights of Supreme Builds Wizard
|Name||Supreme Builds Wizard|
|Status||Active and Running|
How to Install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi
Follow these steps:
1. Enable Unknown Sources
first of all, you have to enable unknown sources–
- Go to the home screen and click on Unknown sources.
- Now, click on add-ons
- Turn ON the Unknown sources option
2. install Supreme Build Wizard Repository
Here is a working Supreme Build Wizard Repository. Let’s follow the steps to install the repository in Kodi.
1. Go to the home screen of the Kodi. You must click on the Settings option.
2. Now click on the File manager
3. Click on the Add Source
4. Click on the <None> section
5. Type/paste URL – http://repo.supremebuilds.com/ on <None> section and click OK
6. Choose any name for the media source. I am entering SupremeBuild, and you can choose a similar or different name.
7. Go back to the home screen and click on the Add-ons.
8. Click on the package installer option in the top-left corner.
9. Click on ‘Install from zip file.
10. Click on SupremeBuild that you created in the previous step.
11. Now click on ‘repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip.
12. Wait until you see a notification of repository installation.
13. Click on ‘Install from repository‘ on the next page.
14. Click on ‘Supreme Builds Repository.
15. Click on the option named Program add-ons.
16. Now click on the ‘Supreme Builds Wizard’ option.
17. Click on the Install button to install the addon.
18. wait for a few seconds; after that, you will see a notification in the top-right corner.
Nice! You have successfully installed the Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi. Now you can enjoy it.