How to access AMC Plus on Google TV: AMC Plus (AMC+), a streaming service that provides live feeds and program libraries from the AMC networks, is very popular in America. The contents of AMC, BBC America, and IFC are available. The Walking Dead and Spy City are just a few top series you can find in the AMC+ App.
AMC+ also offers new content every week. This app allows you to find media content in nearly all categories, including originals, movies and series, festival favorites, horror, thriller, and more. AMC+ can be subscribed for $8.99 per month and $59.88 annually. Continue reading to find out how to stream AMC Plus via Google TV.
What’s the AMC Plus Deal?
- This app allows you to stream movies and series unavailable elsewhere.
- It allows for early access to new seasons.
- You can watch critically acclaimed series with no ads.
- Watch original crime series and true crime on SUNDANCE NOW
- The AMC+ app allows you to access different networks.
- You can access all live channels without a cable subscription.
- Notifications of new episodes, as well as tailored recommendations, will be sent to you.
- You can quickly search for an app using the search function.
How to Add and Watch AMC Plus on Google TV
Here are two ways to add AMC+ on Google TV:
How to add AMC Plus to Chromecast with Google TV
You can add the AMC+ app to Google TV via Google Play Store. These steps will make it easy to install the app in just 2 minutes.
1. Plug your Google TV into your TV HDMI port, and then launch the device.
2. Connect your Google TV with your network.
3. Go to the Search option on the Google TV home screen.
4. The screen will display a search bar. Use the keyboard to search for the AMC Plus app.
5. Select the AMC plus app in the search results.
6. From the app information page, click on the Install button.
7. After a few minutes, the app will be automatically installed on your TV.
8. To launch the app on Google TV, click Open.
7. Sign up using your AMC Plus credentials to stream the videos on your Google TV.
Related article: How to Stream Flixtor on Google TV
How to cast AMC Plus on Google TV
2. Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
3. After installation, launch the AMC+ application and log in to your AMC+ account.
4. You can select and play any video you wish to view on your Google TV.
5. From the media player, click the cast icon.
6. Select your Google TVdevice from the list.
7. Once both devices have been connected successfully, the video selected will be displayed on your Google TV.
AMC+ is an all-in-one streaming app. The subscription plan includes a 7-day free trial. AMC+ can also be viewed on streaming devices such as Firestick, Apple TV, and Roku.
Most Frequently Asked Questions – AMC Plus on Google TV
1. How do I get AMC Plus on Google TV
The AMC+ app can be downloaded from the Play Store and installed directly on Google TV.
2. Is it possible to cast the AMC Plus app on Google TV?
Yes, You can cast AMC+ to Google TV. The blog explains the steps.