Vi Movies and TV is the latest streaming platform. If you want to watch Vi Movies and TV on Google TV. Then follow this article till the end. because here you will learn to add this app on google TV.
Vi Movies and TV is a streaming app recently launched which offers lots of content from the media industry to stream. It provides live TV shows, films, and exclusive content on OTT platforms such as Voot, Discovery, Lionsgate Play, etc. In addition, Vi subscribers can access approximately 45 live TV channels like Animal Planet, Colors HD, ZEE TV, Viacom 18, Voot Select, Sun Nxt, and Discovery, among others.
Vi Movies & TV have over 8.500 Bollywood, Regional, International, and Hollywood Movies, top-rated shows, and many more. In addition, you can stream web-based original shows in 13 languages through Vi Movies or TV apps. In addition, you will learn how to enjoy Vi Movies and TV on Chromecast using Google TV.
What’s on Vi Movies and TV on Google TV
- You can watch any episode of the season right through the player.
- You can control app notifications, autoplay, and video quality settings through the app’s settings.
- When you set the content language, you will be able to watch content in the language you prefer.
- It is possible to download all your favorites for offline streaming.
- The app allows you to resume the programs from the point you quit.
How to Install Vi Movies and TV on Chromecast using Google TV
Vi Movies & TV isn’t suitable for Google TV. This means that the app needs to be loaded onto the mobile device. You have to mirror your mobile on to TV.
- Install Downloader on Google TV
- Enable Unknown Sources for the Downloader app
- Download the file by using Downloader
Install Downloader App
1. Choose from the search menu on the main screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the keyboard on the screen.
3. Select the Downloader from the AFTV news from the results of a search.
4. From the app’s information page, click on the Install button and then wait until installing is completed.
Enable the Unknown Sources for Downloader App
1. Choose the Profile icon and then select Options from your home screen.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Click the Security and Restrictions option and then select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Choose the Downloader app, then shift the toggle located on top of it.
Download Vi Movies and TV on Google TV using Downloader App
1. Start your Downloader app.
2. Input the VI Movies and TV app URL: shorturl.at/msvU2
3. Click on the Go button and download Vi Movies and TV apk files.
4. Then, click on the install button to get it on Chromecast and Google TV.
5. Then, click Open to launch the application.
6. You can stream media content from Vi Movies and TV apps on Google TV.
Try This Way: Cast Vi Movies and TV on Google TV
1. Make sure to connect your mobile device to your Google TV under the same network connection.
3. Start Vi Movies and TV. Vi Movies and TV app and Log in using your existing account.
4. Choose the movie you would like to watch on the app.
5. You can click on the Google Chromecast icon on your media player.
6. Choose your Chromecast Google TV device from the options.
7. Once the connection is successful, the video you selected will be played upon successful connection. The video will be viewed on Google TV. Google TV.