In this guide, You will find the process of installation of SS IPTV on Firestick. it is one of the best IPTV Players. GSE Smart IPTV can download easily on Android TV Box, Smart Android Phones, Mac, Windows, iOS, Tablets, and Firestick.
Amazon FireStick already comes with popular streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Peacock. Another category that you simply can explore on FireStick is IPTV apps. IPTV stands for internet protocol television, and it allows users to stream television programs over the web, eliminating the necessity for satellite dishes or fiber-optic cables.
There are many IPTV services for FireStick. Among them, SS IPTV reaches out for simple reasons. Before we jump into the installation guide, let’s understand what SS is and why is it climbing the recognition chart.
What Is SS IPTV?
SS IPTV may be a free multi-player service to play videos and television channels on your smart TV or smart streaming devices like a Roku or FireStick over the web. The app is integrated with many IPTV operators and users can get access to the content, provided by the chosen IPTV operator.
Don’t confuse SS IPTV with an IPTV service that gives TV channels. SS IPTV doesn’t render IPTV service itself. It just allows users to urge access to the content, provided by the IPTV operator. One also can buy a subscription plan from an IPTV provider, get an m3u link, and add it into SS to stream the content.
As for the SS IPTV itself, it’s completely liberal to download and use on FireStick. Convinced to offer it a try? Let’s undergo the installation guide below to use SS IPTV on the FireStick.
How to Install SS IPTV on FireStick
SSiptv isn’t available on Amazon Store, So we have to install from Downloader app. let’s start:
1. Go to home screen and click on find option
2. Now, click on Search option. enter Downloader on text field, now click Downloader on suggestion bar.
3. Select Downloader from the Apps and Games
4. Click to Get or Downloader
Now, go back to home screen:
5. Press the home button on FireStick remote
6. Select option Settings.
7. Choose My Fire TV option.
8. Click to Developer Options.
9. Apps from Unknown Sources. switch it ON
Now, you can download app from Downloader app.
10. Go back to the home screen, and click on Downloader app.
11. Enter this URL on URl field: https://bit/ly/3cXf8tr and click the Go
12. It will start downloading and after some time a prompt will be open you have to install it.
13. After installation you can click to Open.
You are all done. Now you can watch SS IPTV