If you want to install SO Player on firestick, then you are at the right place. Because here, you will find the simple step-by-step process on how to install it. So, let’s get started.
What is SO IPTV Player?
SO Player is not a full service of IPTV; it doesn’t have its TV shows or channels. It is a subscription-based service that passes content to the viewers. To activate SO Player, one must enable the IPTV services on Amazon firestick. You can activate it by signing in with a username and password.
Before activating SO Player you will need to enable the IPTV service on your Amazon Firestick. For activating SO Player you will be asked to enter your sign-in details like the username, and password. Which you will receive via email upon enabling the IPTV service.
Features of SO Player for Firestick
- It is a Media Player that uses IP to deliver content.
- It lets you watch content in high quality.
- You must activate the IPTV service to get service from the SO Player.
- It can be installed on iPhone, iOS, Firestick TV, Windows Computer, etc.
- It is a user-friendly and straightforward interface.
- Here is a massive library of on-demand content.
How to Download SO Player on Firestick
Here are three significant steps to install the SO Player app on firestick:
- Set up firestick to install third-party apps.
- Install the Downloader app.
- Install the SO Player firestick app.
SO Player is not available officially on Amazon App Store. So, we have to install the Downloader app on firestick. First of all, we set our firestick to install third-party apps.
1. Set up Firestick to install third-party apps
- Launch firestick TV; you will see the home screen. On the home screen, you have to find the Settings option.
- Now click on the Settings option. Click on the My Fire TV option under Settings.
- On the next screen, Developer options will appear. Click on it.
- Now, You will see the Apps from Unknown Sources. Please enable it.
Your firestick TV is ready to install the third-party add-on now like SO Player.
2. Install the Downloader app
- First of all, we have to install the downloader app. ( If you want the full and steps by step to install the Downloader app with images: How to Install Amazon Downloader App on Amazon Fire TV)
- Go to the firestick home screen and click on the Search option.
- Now enter Downloader and see it on the suggestion bar. You will see the Downloader app on the suggestion bar. Click on it.
- When you click, the next page will open. You can see the SO Player icon on the Apps and Games channel. Click on it.
- Now, Download or Get to download the Downloader app.
3. Install SO Player on firestick via the Amazon Downloader app
- Now, open the Downloader app. You will see the home screen.
- On the home screen, you will see the URL bar.
- Now, on that URL bar, enter the URL: https://bit.ly/2NiOoIH (Use this URL if the first is not working: https://bit.ly/3s0zF98).
- Click Go.
- Downloading will start.
- Wait for a while until you complete the downloading.
- Tap to install the SO Player.
- After Installation, you can open it.
Congratulations! you have successfully installed SO Player on Firestick.
We hope you understand this article, How to Install SO Player on Firestick. If your answer is no, you can ask anything in the comments section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.