IPTV is one of the best IPTV services because it plays a variety of content along with management services. So if you want to install it, here is a step-by-step guide to installing IPTV Smarters APK on Firestick.
What is IPTV Smarters?
IPTV Smarters APK, a.k.a IPTV Smarters Pro, is an IPTV platform from which you’ll access channel playlists from multiple IPTV subscriptions. IPTV Smarters is free (there may be a paid version with additional features, but all the essential services are free).
Please note that IPTV Smarters Pro doesn’t provide any IPTV services. This means it doesn’t host any channels or doesn’t have any playlist of its own. To use this service, you’ll get to use the login credentials of another IPTV service.
The most crucial advantage of IPTV Smarters is that it allows login from multiple IPTV subscriptions. If you use numerous IPTV services, you’ll access them from one location. Also, the app features a user-friendly interface allowing an excellent streaming experience. IPTV Smarters for firestick also enables you to install and use EPG if it’s included with your IPTV subscription plan.
How to Install IPTV Smarters APK on Firestick
IPTV smarters are unavailable on the app store. So we will use the downloader app to install IPTV smarters on firestick. If you already have the downloader app, you can skip the first part of installing and setup the downloader app.
- We’ll first install the Downloader app.
- Navigate to the Find > Search option on the home screen of FireStick, as you can see in the image.
- Type the Downloader in the URL field. Now you will see a suggest bar on the bottom side where you can see Downloader.
- Click on Downloader. New will open with apps & games section. Where you can see the downloader app click on it, and now, Download it.
- After installing the Downloader app, Get back to the firestick home screen.
- In the middle menu bar, click on Settings.
- In the Settings option, select the option My Fire TV.
- Click Developer Options on this page.
- Click on Install from unknown apps on the next page.
- Click on Downloader to turn it ON.
- With this, you’ve configured the FireStick settings to permit the installation of IPTV Smarters and other third-party apps. Follow the steps below:
- You have to open the Downloader app. A prompt will appear when you run this app for the first time. Click on Allow to give permissions.
- You will see the home page with a menu and URL box. Make sure you are on the Home tab. Click on the URL box.
- Now enter this URL – https://www.thefiresticktv.com/smarter on that URL box.
- Click, GO.
- Wait for some time. Downloading will be started.
- After downloading, you will see a page with an install option. Click on it.
- Wait for some time; the installation will be finished.
- You will get a notification of installation successfully. Click on Done.
- Now, you will be back on the interface of the downloader app.
- Click the Delete button. Again delete to confirm your action. It will erase the file of the app that is not important. It will occupy only space, so delete this file.
Great! You now have the IPTV Smarters app on FireStick. Now, open and enjoy!