Hello Folks, some Kodi users have a question that the Skynet addon not working.
In this article, we will provide the Installation process of the Working Skynet Kodi Addon on Kodi. Skynet Kodi Addon work on any device that supports Kodi software. like Fire TV, FireStick, Android Tv Box, Windows, PC, Mac, Android Mobiles, etc. The Skynet Kodi addon streams movies and TV shows etc.
|Name of Addon||Skynet|
|Addon Status||Active and Running|
If you want any other Kodi Addon with huge video content installs Addon from the given link:
How to install Skynet on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi you will see the Setting icon on the home screen.
2. Click on the System Settings or Setting
3. Now you have to click on the Add-ons option.
4. Now, you can see the Unknown sources option on the right side, enable it.
5. A warning prompt will be open in front of you click on the Yes
Now your Kodi is ready to install a third-party addon.
steps to install Skynet Kodi Addon
Follow the given steps to install the Skynet Kodi addon:
1. Go to the home screen of Kodi and click on the Setting
Now click on the File Manager
2. Click on the Add source on the right side of this window
3. Click on the <None>
4. Type or paste URL https://dejavurepo.github.io in the given box
5. Enter any name for Skynet
6. Go back and click on Add-ons
7. Click on the option Install from zip file
8. Click the source name Skynet which you entered earlier.
9. Click the zip file: repository.Dejavu-x.x.x.zip
10. Wait for a few seconds for the repository to install
A Notification DejaVu Repo Add-ons installed appears in the top-right of the screen.
11. Click to open Install from repository
12. Click on the DejaVu Repo option
13. Click on the Video Add-ons which is showing in the list.
14. Select the Skynet which is showing in the list.
15. Not click on the Install button
16. Click OK
17. when it will be done then a notification prompt will appear on the top-right screen.
You have successfully installed the Skynet Kodi addon.
Venom is also the best Kodi Addon for streaming You can Install it from the Given link:
I would like to warn you before start streaming with The Skynet on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.