Hello Folks, some Kodi users have a question that the Kodi Skynet addon not working. In this article, we will provide process to install Skynet Kodi Addon. It work on any device that supports Kodi software like Fire TV, FireStick, Android Tv Box, Windows, PC, Mac, Android Mobiles, etc. The Skynet Kodi addon streams movies and TV shows etc.
|Name of Addon||Skynet|
How to install Skynet on Kodi
Turn ON the Unknown Sources:
1. Open Kodi you will see the Setting icon on the top-left of the home screen.
2. Click on System Settings or System.
3. Now you have to click on the Add-ons.
4. Now, you can see the Unknown sources option, enable it.
5. A warning prompt will be open in front of you click on Yes.
Now, we will install the Skynet addon on Kodi.
Steps to Install Skynet Kodi Addon
1. Go to the home screen of Kodi and click on the Setting.
Now click on File Manager.
2. Click on the Add source on the right side of this window.
3. Click on the <None>.
4. Type or paste the URL https://dejavurepo.github.io in the given box. Click OK
5. Ente media source name Skynet. Click OK
6. Go back to Settings and click on Add-ons.
7. Click on the option Install from zip file.
8. Click the source name Skynet which you entered earlier.
9. Click the zip file: repository.Dejavu-x.x.x.zip
10. Wait for a few seconds for the repository to install
A Notification DejaVu Repo Add-ons installed appears in the top-right of the screen.
11. Click to open Install from repository
12. Click on the DejaVu Repo option
13. Click on the Video Add-ons which are shown in the list.
14. Select the Skynet which is shown in the list.
15. Click on the Install button
16. Click OK
17. when it will be done then a notification prompt will appear on the top-right screen.
You have successfully installed the Skynet Kodi addon.