In this post, you’ll learn to put in the Magicality addon on Kodi. Magicality addon may be a fork of the very fashionable Neptune Rising add-on. Neptune Rising was probably the most important casualty of the Blamo repo being discontinued.
For a few years, Neptune Rising had been the top-rated Kodi addon for on-demand entertainment. you’ll still find Neptune Rising in some odd repos here and there, but it isn’t nearly as good as it wont to be when it had been a part of the Blamo repo.
Magicality is equally nearly as good as Neptune Rising or better even. a bit like its predecessor Neptune Rising, Magicality addon for Kodi features a massive library of on-demand content.
You name a movie or television program and you’re very likely to seek out it here. The scraping capabilities of Magicality also are at par with Neptune Rising. I found several working links for various movies and episodes. So, if you’ve got been missing Neptune Rising, don’t anymore.
Highlights of the Magicality Addon
|Name||The Magicality addon|
Here is one of the top live tv: HOW TO INSTALL RESISTANCE LIVE TV ADDON ON KODI 17.6 IN EASY STEPS
How to Install magicality addon on Kodi
If you want to install magicality addon on Kodi then you have to enable the unknown sources option within Kodi that allows you to install the third-party addon.
Turn on The Unknown Sources
If you want to install a third-party The Magicality Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on the Settings option in the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
1. Go to the home screen again, and click on the Setting icon.
2. Now, You have to click on the File Manager option.
3. Now you can see Add Source on the Right sidebar of the screen, click on it.
4. Here is the given URL: https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo/ you have to type or paste it onto your screen.
Now click OK
5. Now, you have to enter any name for the media source, I am entering Wilson you can choose another if you want.
now, click OK
6. Go back to the home screen and click on the Add-ons option from the left side panel.
7. Now, click on the Package installer option from the top-left corner of the screen.
8. Click to open Install from the zip file
9. Now, you will see that media source name that you entered earlier in step 6. I have entered Wilson, so it is showing on the list. I am clicking on this. you have to also click on the name that you entered in step 6.
10. Now open repository.magicality-0.0.4.zip
11. Now, you will get a notification that says – Magicallity Repo Add-on installed.
12. You have to click Install from Repository from the same window.
13. Click on Magicality Repo
14. Go ahead navigate to Video add-ons
15. Click on the Magicality option from the list.
16. Click on the Install button. when you click then downloading will start, it will take a few minutes to complete.
17. You will see a notification Magicality Add-on installed on the top-right corner.
You have successfully installed the Magicality addon, now restart the Kodi to run it.
You may also check:
HOW TO INSTALL ULTRA IPTV ADDON ON KODI 17.6 KRYPTON IN EASY STEPS
I would like to warn you before starting streaming with The Magicality Addon on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get into legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.