How to Install FileLinked: In this tutorial, We will show you how to install the FileLinked on FireStick. this method will work the same on all firestick versions including Firestick 4K, Firestick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
FileLinked is a file-sharing app, that is also useful too to sideload apps on firestick. FileLinked lets you share all types of files including music, videos, photos, apps, and more.
How to install FileLinked on firestick
You can install FileLinked for firestick with the help of the Downloader app.
first of all, you have to install the Download app on your firestick. If you have already that’s a good thing otherwise you have to install the downloader app. Click on the Downloader app link to know how to install the downloader app. this is a very short method. you can install the downloader app in just 2 minutes.
when you Successfully install the Downloader app, Go to the Firestick home screen.
1. Click on the Settings option.
2. Click on My Fire TV
3. Now, click on Developer Options
4. Click on Install Unknown Apps
5. Turn ON the Downloader app
6. Now launch the Downloader app that you installed earlier.
7. You will see the home screen, click on the URL field.
8. Now, type the URL: https://www.thefiresticktv.com/fl
Click on Go
9. Downloading start.
10. Install FileLinked
11. Click on Done.
13. Click to Delete unnecessary files.
14. Click on Delete again
You have successfully installed the FileLinked app on firestick.
It is very simple to use FileLinked. As you use the EX file Explorer on Android same it is.
So this article on how to install Filelinked on firestick may help you.