PlayStation Vue on Roku sounds like an exciting and entertaining idea for many people. PlayStation Vue, also popularly called PS Vue, is basically an online video streaming service that has replaced satellite or cable television. It offers an annual subscription with many live TV channels like ESPN and CNN and DVR offers to stream on-demand content and on-demand programming for Roku TV.
Unfortunately, Sony had to close the Playstation VUE on January 30th, 2020. This means that it’s not yet available and only existing customers could get access until it’s shut down. However, if you’re interested in the information on how to access PlayStation Vue on Roku, read this article to find out how to access it.
Highlights that are part of PlayStation Vue roku channel
- There is no contract required while subscribing, and you will get a one-week free trial. Also, the billing is monthly based, and you can cancel your subscription any time you want.
- It features Video on demand (VOD) content, which includes catch-up programming from the channels and content that is provided by over-the-top services.
- It also introduced the ‘Multi view’ feature in March 2017, allowing users to watch three channels simultaneously on a single screen.
- PlayStation Vue lets you bookmark your favorite channels
- Allows you to create different profiles for your family members
- Recommend shows based on your interests
- Save your shows to a cloud DVR so you can get access to them on other devices as well.
How to Install and Watch Paramount Plus on PS5
How to Add the PlayStation Vue on Roku
If you’re looking to watch the Play Station Vue on Roku it is easy to follow these simple steps:
1. The first procedure will be to connect your Roku player with your television.
2. When the TV is on, you can press your home button on your remote.
3. On the left-hand edge of the screen choose the option for streaming channels.
4. Click on the icon for search to look up ‘PlayStation Vue.
5. After the search results are displayed, click on PlayStation Vue, simply click it.
6. Then you will see an orange button that reads “Add channel.’ Tap on it to make that channel available to Roku.
How to Activate PlayStation Vue channel on Roku
Once you have installed the PlayStation Vue Roku channel, the next step would be to activate it on your TV.
1. After you have connected the application to your device, open it.
2. It will show the activation number in your Roku player. Note this.
3. Now go to www.psvue.com/activateroku using your mobile or laptop.
4. Input Your PlayStation Vue sign-in ID and password.
5. The next step is to copy the code from step 2 to enable the channel.
6. Now, your Roku screen will now be refreshed. Following that, you’ll be able to view every single item on the big screen.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.