In this article, I will tell you that, How to access Smart IPTV on FireStick, and also you will find its features and overview. If you want to know how to install smart-IPTV on firestick and android, follow instructions step by step till the end.
If you don’t have SS IPTV is also good as a smart IPTV.
If you’re an experienced user, you’ll already be skilled to try to do that. If you’re new and don’t skills to travel about it, keep reading.
How to install smart IPTV on amazon Fire stick
Ther are some steps to install a smart IPTV firestick.
1- You may go to the Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > S IPTV > Launch application
2- You may hold down the Home button on the remote for a few seconds. A popup is displayed. Choose Apps
3- Go ahead and click the 3-dot button on the FireStick home screen
Now, click on the Smart IPTV option as you can see in a given image.
You may also move this app to the main screen for quick and straightforward access. Simply press the menu button on the remote and click on advance the popup window on the TV. Now, place IPTV within the first or second row
How to install Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, and Android Mobiles
The good news is that IPTV is not just supported on the Android TV and mobile platforms but it is also available officially.
This means you can download IPTV on Android devices from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Play store on your Android device (TV Box, Smart TV, or Android Mobile)
- Lookup for Smart IPTV
- Follow the online instructions to install IPTV on your device
Yes, it is this easy
If you are wondering how to use Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, or Android Mobiles, that’s also not a problem at all. You just need to use the same method I have provided for Amazon FireStick. Smart IPTV works the same way across all devices.
Quick overview and features of Smart IPTV for FireStick
– S. IPTV is not a free service. However, thankfully, you only got to pay a one-time fee, which I might say is cheap (5.49 EUR or around 6.10 USD).
– IPTV doesn’t host other channels. You just need to import the playlist from a service provider. This means you have to maintain a subscription from a minimum of one IPTV service provider.
– you’ll add multiple playlists from multiple providers
– While S IPTV is out there via the official Google Play Store on other Android devices, it must be sideloaded onto your Amazon FireStick
– Smart IPTV firestick allows you to access all of your IPTV subscriptions from one location