How to stop buffering on firestick: If your firestick keeps buffering, then you are in the right place, because In this post, I will show you How to Stop Buffering when streaming on FireStick 4K, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, as well as older Fire TV devices.
Amazon FireStick is one of the foremost popular streaming devices worldwide. it’s incredibly easy to line up and use. It supports plenty of awesome apps from the Amazon Store also as several third-party apps. beat all, FireStick makes for a tremendous streaming experience.
However, several users experience firestick buffering issues with FireStick. the share of such users is little. However, as long as many users have FireStick, that tiny percent amounts to a substantial number. If your FireStick keeps buffering all the time, this text discusses various possible reasons and solutions for how to stop firestick buffering.
What causes buffering on FireStick
There are some reasons, which are responsible for buffering on firesticks:
- Slow internet connection: it’s recommended that you simply have a minimum of 10 Mbps for 1080p and 20 Mbps for 4K streaming. If your internet connection is slow, you’ll experience buffering issues
- ISP Throttling: Your ISP might hamper your connection speed from time to time if they detect an excessive amount of streaming activities
- Modem far away from FireStick: If your FireStick is placed too far away from your Wi-Fi modem, your signal strength are going to be weak and can cause buffering issues
- Running low on RAM: Buffering maybe occurs if RAM is not high.
- Running low on storage: Again, it’s common among FireStick users. The device has only 8GB of space, tons of which is already spent by the OS
- FireStick overheating: If your FireStick is overheating, it’s likely to cause buffering issues
- Outdated Firestick OS: you’ll experience buffering issues on FireStick if it’s running on an outdated OS
How to Stop Buffering on FireStick
There are some solutions to stop Buffering on FireStick:
1. Restart FireStick to Get Rid of buffering on Firestick
If your FireStick is buffering then first Restart it.
- Go to FireStick home screen and click on Settings
- Now, Click on My Fire TV
- Click on Restart
- Click Restart to confirm
2. Take Care of Internet Speed
Sometimes internet speed cause buffering on firestick.
You probably have high-speed broadband and internet speed isn’t a drag for you. However, I might still recommend you to see the web speed because of the first troubleshooting step.
If it seems you’re getting desirable internet speed on Amazon FireStick, you’ll have taken this concern out of the way.
And, if it’s the slow internet connection behind buffering issues, you’ll always reach bent your ISP to seek out the rationale otherwise you might even get a replacement connection altogether.
Any speed above 10 Mbps is sweet enough for streaming in up to 1080p resolution If you stream 4K videos, a minimum of 20 Mbps is suggested.
Here’s the way to check internet speed on Firestick. If your Firestick isn’t receiving the specified internet speed, here’s what you ought to do next-
Check and improve Wi-Fi signal strength
Mostly Buffering occurs by the slow internet speed. If you are connected with the Wifi then check signal strength:
- Go to the home screen and click on Settings
- Click on Network on the next page
- Highlights your Wifi name
- Now, you will find the status under Signal Strength on the right side.
3. Use a VPN to prevent buffering on firestick
You have to use VPN for firestick because VPN provides Privacy with good internet speed.
Installation Process of VPN
- Go to the FireStick home screen.
- Now click on the find or search bar.
- Now, enter Downloader’s name on the search bar.
- you will see the downloader on the suggested bar.
- Click on it.
- And download it.
4. Clear up the FireStick RAM
- Go to the FIND or Search option.
- Now, find the Background Apps and Process List app and install it.
- Open the app. and click on got it.
- You will see the all running app’s list, click on Close all Apps.
- Now, Go and click Force Stop
5. Clear Cache/Data of Streaming App
Here are the steps:
- Go to the Settings from the firestick home screen
- Click on Applications
- Open the Manage Installed Applications option.
- You must now see installed app’s list.
- Now, click on app. and clear data and clear cache
Use these solutions to stop the buffering.
I hope you folks, have found the answer to your question – how to stop buffering on firestick or amazon fire stick keeps buffering.