In this article, we will show you How to install and watch Binge on Smart TV. After installing binge, you can watch movies, lifestyle children, and more. Additionally, you can find more information on binge lists and also watch some of your favorite shows. Follow this article, till the end.
What is Binge?
Binge is a new streaming service coming to America. Foxtel defines it as an unrelated streaming service to Kayo. The main difference is Kayo is focused on sports, while Binge concentrates on entertainment. You can watch Binge across a range of devices including tablets, smartphones, PC, or Macs via an internet browser. You must watch it on TV at home to fully enjoy it.
In addition to the overload of films, you get crime, comedy, and documentaries. Binge provides three kinds of plans:
- Basic: $10/month
- Standard: &14/month
- Premium: &18/month
Every plan includes the opportunity to try it for 14 days.
Below are a few highlights of the Binge application. To help you, take a look.
- More than 10,000 hours of films/TV shows.
- Contents on-demand that are ad-free.
- Two weeks of the trial at no cost for brand-new users.
- Top-rated television shows and movies.
- Multiple devices support.
How to Install and Watch Binge on Smart TV
The Binge app is available on the Google Play Store, Apple app store, and Telstra App Store. If you have an Android-based smart television, it’s very easy to download and use Binge on your device. Follow the next steps carefully to finish the process efficiently.
1. Power on your smart TV.
2. Go through the Google Play Store or Apple app store.
3. Find the Binge application using the keyboard on the screen.
4. Tap on the Install button.
5. In just a few minutes, the Binge application will be set up on the smart television you have.
Start the app, and then log in with your credentials for your account to gain access to the app’s content.
How to Chromecast Binge to Smart TV
If you are unable to install Binge on your smart TV with Google Play Store, you don’t have to worry. Binge is available via Chromecast. You can utilize the Google Chromecast gadget to play Binge on the smart television of your choice. How do you do this? Continue reading.
1. Download Binge’s app via Google Play Store. Google Play store on your smartphone.
2. Connect your Chromecast unit to the HDMI port on your smart TV.
3. Be sure both your Chromecast and phone are connected to the same WiFi network.
4. Open the Binge App on your phone and sign in using your account details.
5. Play one of the videos you like.
6. Click on the Cast icon in the upper right corner of the player.
7. The app begins looking for devices that are available to cast.
8. In the list, choose from the list, your Google Chromecast device.
9. When the pairing is complete the video that is being played on your phone will begin playing on your Chromecast-connected smart TV.
Here’s how to set up Binge and stream it using your Smart TV by using Chromecast.
How to Sign Up for Binge on Smart TV
If you’re brand new to Binge you will require an account Binge account to be able to use it on the devices you wish to use. Let’s look at how to accomplish this in the next steps.
1. Open your browser and go through the Binge official Binge site on your personal computer.
2. Select the plan that best suits your needs.
3. Choose the mode of payment.
That’s it. You’re now a subscriber to Binge. Start Binge on your smart TV to start watching your favorite content on a large screen.