Screen Mirroring iPhone: The Android Smart TV with a giant screen is ideal for those who want to experience full-screen watching or streaming media. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to increase the intensity of your binge-watching or boost the experience of viewing family photos. There is no better alternative to a modern television with huge screen space.
Although AirPlay was always a relatively simple method of mirroring your iPhone to television and vice versa, the wireless streaming technology operates more smoothly now than it ever has. If that’s the route you’ve chosen to look, I’ll explain how you can utilize AirPlay for streaming video or to mirror the display on the iPhone and iPad to a compatible TV.
You have to Check some things Before Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
Your TV should be compatible with AirPlay 2
In 2010, AirPlay was launched as a component of iOS 4. AirPlay initially enabled users to stream audio, pictures, and videos using an Apple TV gadget. In 2018, Apple allowed TV and speakers manufacturers to use AirPlay technology by introducing AirPlay 2.
Modern TVs from top brands like Samsung, LG, and VIZIO (2018 or later) include AirPlay 2 support, allowing users to mirror their iPhone or iPad display onto an intelligent TV without relying upon any additional device.
To determine whether your TV is compatible, look for your TV’s AirPlay logo on your television. Additionally, visit Apple’s Home accessories page to determine whether your television supports the wireless streaming technology of Apple.
Ensure That Your iPhone Supports AirPlay 2
AirPlay 2 is compatible with a variety of old iPhone and iPad models. Take a look at the following list to ensure that your device runs.
AirPlay 2-enabled iPhone types:
- iPhone 13, mini 13, 13 Pro, and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Mini Pro, 12 Pro, and Pro Max 12
- iPhone SE 2
- iPhone 11 Pro, Pro, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and iPhone X
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE 1
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
AirPlay 2 compatible iPad models
- iPad 5 and up
- The iPad mini and the later versions
- iPad Air 1 and later
Mirror Your iPhone to TV (Screen Mirroring iPhone)
1. In the beginning, make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that the Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
2. Open Control Center on your iPhone.
- On iPad and iPhone without the home buttons: Swipe across from the top-right corner to open Control Center.
- On iPad and iPhones, with the home button, Tap up on the lower of the screen to open Control Center.
3. Then, tap on the screen mirroring icon.
4. Then, choose your Apple TV or AirPlay-2 compatible smart TV.
5. If you notice an AirPlay code on the television screen, use the Passcode on your iPad or iPhone and click Okay in the pop-up.
Voila! Screen mirroring will start shortly then you’ll notice that your iPhone or iPad will be displayed on your TV’s bright screen. What you perform with or with your iOS device will mirror on the TV. In addition, flipping your iOS device from portrait to landscape will allow you to reproduce the swift movement on your TV, too.
Stop Mirroring Your iPhone or iPad to Your Smart TV.
1. You can open the control center of your device by sliding down from the upper right corner or by swiping upwards to the left of your screen.
2. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon and choose the Stop Mirroring option.
2. MIRROR IPHONE TO TV WITH A CABLE (Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV without Airplay)
It is possible to use an adapter cable, like Apple’s Digital Audio adapter, for a quick and easy connection to the iPhone and mirror all of your screens onto the TV with 1080p image quality and clear sound.
The Apple Digital AV adapter can be purchased for just $49. It connects the Apple devices to the television’s HDMI port. It’s worth it for those who need to frequently mirror your photos, videos, or other files to your television.
You’ll also require an HDMI cable to connect to your television or other devices you would like to display with your iPhone screen. The cable can be purchased for between $15 and $25.
SETUP UP GUIDE
Use these instructions to connect your iPhone to your television using Apple’s Digital adapter for AV and the HDMI cable.
- Connect your TV and iPhone via the cable
- Change the input of the TV to the port by using the cable.
- Make sure you plug the USB end of your cable into the adapter and plug the other end of the line into a power outlet.
- Your iPhone’s screen will reflect on your TV.
- Now you can watch your photos, videos, or mirror games and apps directly from your iPhone to your television.
The disadvantage to this method is that it’s costly and can’t be wirelessly accomplished.
3. MIRROR IPHONE TO TV WITH GOOGLE CHROMECAST
Chromecast is among the most effective streaming gadgets for TVs and an excellent replacement for Apple TV.
If you don’t own the Apple TV but are lucky enough to be a Google Chromecast owner, you can replicate your iPhone to your TV.
How does this function? First, you’ll have to download an app that mirrors the screens of your iPhone. The good thing is that there is plenty of Chromecast screen mirroring applications in the App Store.
These apps can connect to the Chromecast gadget and project your iPhone to your TV via WiFi. The best part is that it all occurs in wireless mode. No cables are required!
4. MIRROR IPHONE TO TV WITH ROKU
Another option might be if you don’t have an Apple TV or a Google Chromecast device.
It is easy to mirror your iPhone to your TV using Roku. Connecting the device via your iPhone is quite simple if you have Roku streaming device, Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere, or another Roku product model.
You can download an additional Third-party Roku screen mirroring application on the App Store and connect your TV via the application. One of the top applications to mirror your iPhone to TV using Roku is Mirror for Roku. Mirror app for Roku app from IStreamer.
After installing the app onto your phone and connecting it to the TV, you will be able to show the iOS device’s screen to your TV at the click of one button.
When you’re done, press the button once more to end the mirroring of your screen.