How to stream kayo sports on google TV: Kayo Sports app is an Australian streaming service for sports from Streamotion. It offers more than 50 sporting events, including AFL, BBL, Formula 1, NBA, NBL, NFL, UFC, Tennis, and more. Kayo provides live sports as well as on-demand content to customers. The content available on Kayo includes Fox Sports, ESPN, beIN Sports, and Racing.com.
All content on Kayo is available in English and is accessible in Australia. Because Kayo has a multi-platform application, you can stream it through Apple TV, Android TVs, iOS, and Android devices. Within the streamers, you can use Kayo Sports on Google TV.
SplitView on Kayo
One of the appealing aspects of Kayo is the SplitView feature. This feature lets you watch up to four different video formats on your devices. On Google TV, Kayo works differently than those other devices. It has two screens. It is possible to activate the SplitView feature on Kayo, and it functions like its Picture in Picture feature.
Using this Split Screen feature on Kayo lets, you see the primary content on a full screen and view secondary content on a smaller display.
How to Add Kayo Sports on Google TV
You can download the Kayo Sports channel on Google TV by following the instructions below.
1. First, select Apps in the navigation menu on Google TV’s home page.
2. Secondly, click the search for apps option.
3. Next, you type in and search for the Kayo Sports application on the screen.
4. Hit the Install button and wait for the Kayo app download to finish.
5. Next, Sign Into your account using the appropriate credentials.
NOTE: As of now, you aren’t able to sign up for Kayo using Chromecast using Google TV. Therefore, make sure you Sign to Kayo using a browser on your computer and your Smart Phone.
Alternative Method – The Chromecast Kayo Sports on Google TV
You can use Chromecast to stream the Kayo for Google TV from different devices, including Android, iOS, and PC. Before you start, ensure you have the required devices.
- 1. Chromecast and GoogleTV
- 2. Any casting device (Android, iOS device, PC, or Mac)
- 3. Strong Wi-Fi network
- 4. Account for Kayo Sports. Kayo Sports account
On Android as well as iOS devices
1. First, be sure you first connect both the Android and iOS device and Chromecast using Google TV to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Download the Kayo application from the Play Store and the App Store to Android and iOS devices, respectively.
3. Launch the application and Sign in with the Kayo account using login credentials from the Android device.
4. You will see the main page of the Kayo application.
5. There is a cast icon at the top of every page on Kayo. Click the icon.
6. On the page of available devices, choose from the list of devices available and select your Chromecast device.
7. Finally, play the video you wish to stream and watch it on Google TV. Google TV.
You can uninstall the Kayo app on your smartphone and use another app. Screencasting won’t affect the playback of Google TV.
How to Access Kayo Sports on Google TV from Macs and PCs
You can also cast Kayo via its website to Chromecast and Google TV. Be sure to install the most recent version of Chrome to do the same. Let’s begin releasing.
1. Make sure you connect your Chromecast using Google TV and PC or Mac to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the latest version of the Chrome Web browser using the computer using Mac or Windows PC.
3. Then, go next to the Kayo Sports website.
4. Login with Your Kayo account and wait for the main page on Kayo to load.
5. Click the Cast icon located on the right side of your screen to enable casting. Otherwise, right-click on your Chrome browser and select Cast.
6. Next, select the Chromecast option from the list of available devices.
7. Finally, select the show you wish to stream and then stream it via Goggle TV.
These are all the methods to enjoy Kayo Sports on Google TV. With Key Moments, you shall enjoy the top moments vital to you during your chosen games. The live content from the Kayo Kayo app is accessible in HD quality. Overall, it’s an app that is worth watching using Google TV.
Related article: Easy 2 Ways to Get Zoom on Google TV
Frequently Answered Questions
1. Do you know if Google TV has Kayo?
Yes, there is a way to install the Kayo Sports app on Chromecast and Google TV. Go through the article mentioned above to learn more about the app.
2. Which TVs work with Kayo?
Kayo is accessible on Android TVs that run on Android OS of version 7.0 and up.
3. Does Kayo Sports free?
Kayo Sports offers a 14-day trial period for free. It’s a premium service with a Basic plan that costs just $25/month, while the Premium plan is $35/mo.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.