This guide will show you how to install and use Apple TV on firestick 4K and Fire TV Cube.
From October 24, 2019, the Apple TV application is now available on FireStick. This is excellent for those who have enjoyed watching streaming videos on FireStick but felt they were missing an Apple TV experience.
Apple TV app has a vast library of content, including movies, shows, and many more. Installing Apple TV on Fire TV Stick via Amazon Store is possible. Amazon Store and gain access to everything.
You’ll be required to sign in using an Apple ID. You can create one if you do not already have an Apple ID. I briefly discussed creating and signing in to the Apple ID later in this guide.
Apple TV app has a stunning and user-friendly experience for FireStick. The sleek and clean experience allows streaming to be a more enjoyable experience. Apple TV app also gives the ability to access Apple TV+.
Firestick is a very popular device, so we have made a guide on Apple TV vs Amazon Fire TV Stick – A Complete Difference & Guide
Features of the Apple TV on FireStick
Apple TV is a popular streaming service and is now accessible through your FireStick. Here are a few of the most popular features of Apple TV:
- A wealth of content comprises movies, shows, documentaries, and more.
- Access to content from well-known cable TV channels like HBO, CBS, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and many more.
- A simple-to-use interface that is designed to provide an incredible experience
- Your streaming history and other data to Apple TV apps on all your devices
How to Install Apple TV on FireStick
You can download Apple TV app on Amazon FireStick and Fire TV via the Amazon App Store. Follow the following steps:
1. Go to the home screen on the FireStick or Fire TV
Navigate for Find and then search.
2. When this window is opened, type the name of the apple TV app in the search bar.
If Apple TV shows up in search results, you can select it.
3. Apple TV app icon is now visible on the 2nd row of the next screen, in the Apps & Games section
Go to the icon and click it.
4. Now, you must click on the button Download to begin downloading and installing Apple TV App on the FireStick
Notice: There is a chance that you might find the Get button in a place that of the Download option.
5. Allow it a minute to download and install the Apple TV firestick app.
6. When the app is downloaded, select to open option to begin using.
This is how to Install Apple TV app on FireStick.
You’ll have to wait until Apple TV Fire TV app starts up.
If this window appears, then hit start watching.
This screen is titled Device Analytics. Choose if you want to share your app’s analytics details with Apple. If you select To send to Apple crashes, crash reports and other related information will be shared with Apple.
I’m choosing not to send it for the moment. You can later alter it within Settings in the Apple TV FireStick app Settings.
It is also the primary screen for Apple TV. Apple TV app for Amazon FireStick.
A menu bar appears at the top that has the following choices:
- Watch Now
- Television Shows
- Setting (gear icon)
To begin watching videos, the first thing can sign up by using the Apple ID.
Choose Settings from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
Then you need to Click Accounts.
Click Sign In
Click “View Subscriptions,” but you’ll need to be logged in to this.
Here are your ways to sign in:
- Sign In On Mobile Device
- Log In To This TV
- Create your Apple ID Apple ID
If you select to sign in using a mobile device, the following screen will be shown on your FireStick.
Follow the steps below to sign in using your mobile device.
You’ll see the following window if you select the Sign In on This Television option. Sign in using your Apple ID
If you do not already have the Apple ID, go ahead and create an account. To create an Apple ID. Follow the steps you’ll see in the next window.
Now, you can enjoy the Apple TV app on firestick. If this guide, “How to install Apple TV for Firestick,” was helpful, let us know via comments.
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.