Zilt Kodi Build: This build won’t be installed from the Kodi repository as it is not an official Kodi repository. The build must be downloaded via an external source, which we will show in the screenshots below.
At present, it appears that the Zilt Kodi Build is one of the few Kodi builds that work for Kodi 19.
This build is in the SG Wizard, one of the top Kodi Wizards available.
Here are other Best builds for Kodi. You must install them.
How to install Zilt build on Kodi
Here are some steps to install Zilt on Kodi, follow:
- Open your Kodi.
- Now, Click the settings icon from the top-right corner.
- Now, Click on System or System Settings.
- Now, Click on the Add-ons option from the left panel and turn on the Unknown sources option.
- A warning message will be shown. Click Yes
- Go back to the Kodi home screen.
- Now, click on the settings icon, and Select File Manager
- Click on Add source from the left or right panel.
- On this page, Click <None> section.
- Now, enter the URL– http://ezzer-mac.com/sg/wiz on the None section and click OK.
- Now, you have to enter the media source name.
- I am entering sg. You can enter a similar or different name.
- Again, go back to the home screen, click on Settings, and click on the Add-ons option.
- Click on Install from the zip file.
- A Warning message will be shown. Click Yes.
- Select the sg or name you entered in the previous step for the media source.
- Click on the zip file: plugin.program.sgmatrix.zip
- Wait for some time. SG Wizard 19 Add-on installed notification will appear.
- Now, a dialog box will appear. Click continue.
- Click on Ignore button.
- Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on the Add-ons option from the left panel. Now, Click on SG wizard.
- Click on SG Wizard Builds
- Select Zilt Matrix Kodi Build
- Click on Install
- Click Yes, Install to confirm your action.
- Wait for some time. Zilt will be downloaded.
- Now, Click on Fresh Install.
- Click OK.
- Relaunch Kodi.
- You have successfully installed the Zilt Kodi build.
Before starting streaming with The Zilt Kodi build, I want to warn you that. You will stream on Kodi and be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get into legal troubles.
But if you want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi, you have to use VPN while streaming.