In this tutorial, I will show you the installation process of the Oath Kodi Addon.
The Oath addon has gained massive popularity among Kodi users. This relatively new and high-quality addon is compatible with any version of Kodi, like Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix.
Oath Kodi Addon allows users to stream plenty of video content, including movies and television shows.
Oath may be an excellent Exodus fork with multiple scraper packages and supports numerous Debrid services, like Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, and Link Snappy.
Highlights of the Oath Addon for Firestick
|Status||Currently Not Working|
Important Notice: Oath Addon is Currently Not Working. But don’t worry because we have created a list of the Best Kodi Addons like Oath addons. Go and install them.
How to Install Oath Addon on Kodi
We have divided the installation process into 3 Parts so that you can easily understand and follow:
Part 1: Turn on the Unknown Sources Option
To install the Oath Kodi addon, you must toggle on unknown sources. Because it is a third-party addon that can be installed from an unknown source. So let’s enable:
- Go to the Settings option in the top-left corner of the main screen.
- Hit the System.
- Now, choose Add-ons.
- Toggle ON Unknown Sources option.
- Now, Set Yes.
Now, you are ready to install the Oath addon on Kodi.
Part 2: Install Oath Kodi Addon
Follow these given steps to download the oath on firestick:
1. Go to Settings and select the File manager option from the main screen.
2. You should see Add source option. And tap on it.
3. Click on None; it will open a URL box.
4. Now, type the URL: https://host505.github.io/ carefully.
Check the once URL is correct.
5. Click OK.
6. You must enter any name for the media source. I am entering oath. You can choose a similar or different name.
7. Click OK.
8. Go to the home screen and select Add-ons on the left sidebar.
9. On the next page, select the Package installer option (Open box icon) from the top-left corner.
10. Click on Install from zip file.
11. Choose the Media source name that you entered earlier. I have entered oath. So I am choosing oath.
12. Select repository.host505-2.5.zip. It may differ due to an update.
13. Wait for a few seconds. You will see the notification of successful installation that says- host505 repo Add-on installed
You have successfully installed Repository.
Part 3: Install Oath Kodi Addon
1. On the same window, click on Install from repository.
2. Select the host505 repo that you installed earlier.
3. Click on Video add-ons.
4. Now, click on TheOath.
5. To install the Oath Kodi addon, click the install button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. If any window pop-up like this. Click on OK
7. Generally, Addon takes a couple of minutes to install, so wait some time. It will install on your Kodi.
When It is done, you will get a Notification that says- TheOath Artwork Add-on installed
You have successfully installed the Oath Kodi addon.
Go to home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Oath Kodi Addon and open it to run. Enjoy!
TheFirestickTV.com Does Not Promote Or Encourage Any Illegal Use Of Kodi, Fire Stick Or Our Guides. Users Are Responsible For Their Actions.