How to install the oath on Firestick: In this tutorial, I will show you the installation process of the Oath Kodi Addon 2021. In this guide given instructions will work the same for all Kodi compatible devices, including Amazon Firestick TV, Android TV Boxes, Android Devices, Windows, Mac, and more.
The Oath addon has gained massive popularity among Kodi users. This fairly new and high-quality addon is compatible with any version of Kodi, like Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix.
You may also read:
Oath Kodi Addon allows users to stream plenty of video content, including movies and television shows.
Oath may be a great Exodus fork that comes with multiple scraper packages and supports numerous Debrid services, like Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize, and Link Snappy.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE OATH ADDON 2021
|Name||Oath Kodi Addon|
|Status||Active and Running|
You may also check: HOW TO INSTALL ANY ADDON ON KODI IN 3 EASY STEPS 2021
how to install oath on firestick
We have divided the installation process into 3 Parts so that you can easily understand and follow, Install the oath on firestick without getting any worry.
PART 1: TURN ON THE UNKNOWN SOURCES
If you want to install a third-party addon like The Oath Kodi Addon then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first, let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on the Settings option on the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom-right.
- Now click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
Your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon.
PART 2: INSTALLATION STEPS FOR THE Oath Kodi ADDON
Follow these given steps to install Oath Kodi addon:
1. Go to the home screen and click on the Setting icon from the top-left corner, again.
Now, click on File Manager, on this page.
2. Now, you have to click on the Add Source option from the right or left side window.
3. Now, you have to click on the <None> option that is showing on the dialog box.
4. Now, you have to copy-paste or type this URL:
https://host505.github.io/ on <None> section carefully.
check once URL
6. Now, you have to enter any name for the media source, I am entering oath you can choose a similar or different name.
7. Click OK.
8. Go to the home screen, again and Select Add-ons on the left sidebar.
9. On the next page, select the Package installer option (Open box icon) from the top-left corner.
10. Click on Install from zip file.
11. Select the Media source name that you entered earlier, I have entered oath. So I am choosing oath.
12. Select repository.host505-2.5.zip. It may differ.
13. Wait for few seconds, you will see the notification of successful installation that says- host505 repo Add-on installed
You have successfully installed Repository.
Part 3: Install Oath Kodi Addon
1. On the same window, click on Install from repository.
2. Select the host505 repo, that you installed earlier.
3. Click on Video add-ons.
4. Now, click on TheOath.
5. To install the Oath Kodi addon, click on the install button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. If any window pop-up like this. Click on OK
Generally, Addon takes a couple of minutes to install, so wait for some time. It will install on your Kodi.
When It will be done, you will get a Notification that says- TheOath Artwork Add-on installed
You have successfully installed the Oath Kodi addon.
TO ACCESS Oath KODI ADDON
Go to home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Oath Kodi Addon open it to run. and enjoy.
I would like to warn you before starting streaming with The Oath firestick / Kodi that you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.
You must have heard about Express VPN because it is one of the best VPN for Firestick or internet browsing. Click on the below-given link to know more:-