In this video tutorial, you’ll be taught how to download and install Streams US IPTV on FireStick 4K, FireStick 2nd Gen and Fire TV Cube. In the tutorial, I’ve also provided short instructions for installing the application on Android TV.
The streaming service Streams For Us is a third-party IPTV service that provides access to over 2000 channels from the USA and other countries.
The pricing plans start at just $7 per month, with at least two simultaneous connections. This means that Streams for Us is a pocket-friendly IPTV service.
Streams for Us maintains its servers in good condition. So, you’ll find that most channels are up and running whenever you need to stream. It is rare to experience downtime with this streaming service.
Streams for Us has removed the online-on-demand Movies and TV shows to avoid legal problems.
This app is only streaming Live TV with additional EPG, Multi-Screen, and Catch-Up features.
Elements/Highlights of Streams for Us IPTV
Here are the best points of this IPTV service.
- More than 2000 cable-TV channels across the globe
- Multi-device support is included in every plan.
- The plans are pocket-friendly and start at $7 per month
- 24/7 customer support
- Applications that are user-friendly on Android phones (FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Kindle)
- Support for M3U and EPG URLs is available to allow access on devices other than Android through IPTV players.
- Remote-friendly interfaces for TVs
- Performs flawlessly seamlessly ExpressVPN and other well-known VPN services.
Before installing the Streams for US app on firestick, visit https://streamsforus.net/billing/cart.php.
Now, Sign up.
How to Install Streams for US IPTV on FireStick
Before streaming anything via Streams for US, make sure you’re connected to Best VPN like ExpressVPN. It hides your IP address on the internet and safeguards your identity while streaming on Streams for US IPTV.
Here are the steps you must follow to install the latest streaming for US IPTV version of FireStick:
1. Launch Amazon Firestick, and Go to Home Screen.
2. Hit the Settings option.
3. Select the My Fire TV option from the following window.
4. Now, Smash the Developer Options
5. Click on the Apps from unknown sources option.
6. After you switch on the Apps from Unknown Sources option, a popup will be displayed. Click OK.
7. Go on to the firestick’s home screen. Navigate to the Find menu, and then select Search.
8. Type “Downloader” in the search box, select the option below.
10. Choose the Downloader icon.
11. Click “Download” or “Get” and wait until the app downloads.
12. Now, Install the Downloader application.
13. Hit the open button after the installation is finished.
14. Once it opens the downloaded app, it will prompt you to press Allow.
15. A screen will be displayed, and you must click OK
16. You can see the homepage. An URL or search term will be displayed on the right. Click it.
17. Enter the URL: http://s4us.loveyour.tv without making any errors. Hit Go.
18. Allow the stream for US IPTV Download. It will take a couple of seconds.
19. Click the Install button.
20. Then Choose Done. If you select done, you can remove unneeded files. They only take up space.
21. Then, press the delete button to remove the unnecessary files in the apk. Again Delete.
Congratulations! You’ve installed Streams for US in FireStick.