This tutorial is a complete guide for the Installation of the SG Wizard Build. It completely works on Kodi platforms including Amazon FireStick, Mac, Linux, Windows System, Android & iOS phones, Raspberry Pi, and Android TV.
What is the SG Wizard Build?
SG Wizard is created by equivalent developers who gave us the EzzerMac Builds. But, sooner than lining up SG Wizard 19 Builds with the opposite EzzerMac Builds, the developers decided to put them during a separate wizard. Several builds have gone offline recently. Thankfully, many new ones have also emerged.
This is is a welcome extension to our list of Best Kodi Builds. you’ll find many decent-looking and functional builds here. There are no SG Wizard for Kodi 17.6 Krypton. you’ll find builds just for Kodi 18 Leia.
Highlights of Build
|Name||SG Wizard Build|
|Status||Active and Running|
How to install SG Wizard Builds
There are 2 major steps, follow them:
- Switch on the option Unknown Sources
- Install SG Wizard on Kodi
Part 1: Turn On The Unknown Source
If you need to install a third-party app, addon, or build on Kodi then you have to enable the Unknown Sources option first. let’s start:
Go to the home page of Kodi and Navigate these options:
- Click on the Settings option in the top-left corner.
- Click on Add-ons System on the bottom right.
- Now, click on Add-ons from the left sidebar.
- Turn on Unknown Sources from the right side.
- Now, you will get a warning message, click on Yes.
your Kodi is ready to install the third-party addon and builds.
Part 2: Install SG Wizard Builds
Following the complete set of steps to install the build:
- Open the File Manager by clicking on the Kodi Settings from the home screen
- Now click on Add source
- You can see the following dialogue box named <None>.
- Click in that section where write <None>
- Now, you have to type or copy-paste this URL: http://www.ezzer-mac.com/sgwizard on the <None> section.
- Type the media source name in this step. Let’s enter sgwizard, you can choose a similar or different name for this.
- Now, click OK
- Go to the home screen and click on the Settings icon and click on the System > Add-ons option.
- Open the option Install from the zip file by clicking.
- Click the media source name you entered earlier
- I have entered sgwizard in this case.
- Now, click the zip file named plugin.program.sgwizard-x.x.x.zi Click on this file.
- SG Wizard Repository will install in a few minutes. So wait for the notification – SG Wizard add-on installed that is displayed in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the continue button.
- Click on Ignore
- Go to the home screen and go to Add-ons > Program add-ons > SG Wizard
- Click on the Builds tab on the top-left form menu.
- I am selecting TheDarkBuild
- Now, click on the fresh install, if you don’t want old content. I will recommend Fresh Install
- Click, Continue for confirmation
- Now, downloading will start on the screen.
- When the Kodi SG Wizard installs, Kodi may exit automatically or it may ask you to Force Close then click on it. and restart it to access SG Wizard Build
- You can now reopen Kodi and use the build.
I would like to warn you that before starting streaming with The SG Wizard Build on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore, you might get into legal trouble.
We hope our this article on How to Install SG Wizard Build on Kodi in 2 Easy Steps was helpful for you. for more information articles visit thefiresticktv.com. If you have any query related to our article or wanna share something with us, so just comment down below.