In this tutorial, You will find the process to install the Locutus Addon on Kodi. This addon is completely available on Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield, Mobiles, Tablets, Android TV BOx, FireStick 4K, Windows, Mac, raspberry pi, Android Mobiles, and all other Kodi-supported platforms.
We STRONGLY suggest you to use a VPN Service For Safe Streaming.
Locutus is an on-demand Kodi addon that has a huge collection of video content like movies, shows, and more. This addon is included in the best repositories for Kodi named Diamond Build Repo. Locutus Kodi addon presents tons of streaming options.
How to install Locutus Addon on Kodi
If you want to install Locutus Kodi Addon then you have to follow these steps which is given below:
Step 1: Allow Unknown Sources
Kodi doesn’t allow Third party addon if you don’t enable Unknown Sources So first of all you have to enable this option. Let’s go to enable it.
1. Now go to on the Kodi home screen and click on the Setting icon .
2. Here you can see System Setting option click on it.
3. On the next page, you will see the Add-ons option when you click on it
4. Then you can see Unknown Sources on the right window, click on it.
5. A warning message will come on the screen click on Yes button.
You have all setup for installation.
step 2: Installation steps for Locutus addon
Now we are going to another part of installation process:
1. Again you have to go on the home screen of the kodi and click on the Setting Icon.
2. From this window you have to choose File manager.
3. Now you can see Add Sources option in the list which is showing in the right side.
4. Click on <None> where you can see it.
5.Now you have to type or paste the given URL
Do not enter this : http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com because it is old and deactive.
We are giving new URL
Enter the new URL: http://diamondbuild.xyz/
6. Nou you have to choose any name for this addon i entered ruby. you can choose similar or different name.
7. Go on the home screen and click on the setting and click on the Add-ons option.
8.open the Install from zip file option.
9. Now you will see the name that you entered in step 6
I entered Ruby so i click on it.
10. On the next page, you must click on the zip file repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo
11. Now you will see a notification prompt on the right corner.
12. Now you have to click on the Install from Repository
13. Click to open the Diamond Build Repo
14. Now, you have to setect Video add-ons
15. Scroll down and click on Locutus
16. On the next page, you have to click on the install button to install the Locutus addon.
17. Then you have to click on the OK
18. Wait for a few seconds
You will see the notification prompt on the right corner Locutus (Debrid Only) Add-on installed
Hurray! You have successfully installed the Locutus addon on Kodi.
Here are another Kodi Addons to your entertainment for hours, Click on it to how to install it:
I would like to warn you before start streaming with The Locutus addon on Kodi that which is you will stream on Kodi will be visible to the government and your ISP. Therefore you might get legal troubles.
But if want to watch movies, sports, and other shows on Kodi then you have to use VPN while streaming.
Do you STREAM on Kodi/Firestick WITHOUT a VPN?
We STRONGLY suggest you use a VPN Service like IPVanish.
Why VPN? 1. Stay Secure and Anonymous Online 2. Stream Content Anonymously 3. Access Geo Locked Content 4. Hide Your Activity from your ISP
Why IPVanish? 1. They Keep No Logs = No Tracking 2. Native apps for Android, Android TV, iOS, Mac, Linux 3. No Speed Slowdown 4. Highly Recommended 5. 7 Days Money Back Guarantee